The Yamaha P7000S Power Amp - 2 X 750W 8 Ohm. Great poweramp, powerful with 3200 watts output at 4 ohms bridged mono operation.
The Yamaha P7000S delivers a combination of high output power and efficient operation at an extremely competitive price. P-Series Power Amplifiers can be used with any loudspeaker system, but if you're using Yamaha Club Series, they will provide power and performance tailored to deliver maximum performance from your system. In an 8-ohm stereo application power output per channel on the P7000S is 700 watts. The P7000S features both XLR and 1/4 inch jack TRS inputs plus Neutrik Speakon, jack plug, and 5-way binding post outputs to make connections quick and easy. Other features include Yamaha's exclusive EEEngine technology which delivers high performance with exceptional efficiency, sweepable high and low pass filters for optimizing output to any loudspeakers, compact and durable 2U chassis, and variable speed cooling fans. The P-Series' industrial design delivers a refined and impressive look with deep blue faceplates bordered in silver trim, handles, and mounts. The chassis is specially designed to provide added durability and strength. Continuously variable-speed fans mounted internally on either side of the front panel offer quiet, efficient cooling. Comprehensive protection consists of power on/off muting, DC detection, thermal protection, current limiting, and a protective cover for the attenuators is also supplied.
The main features of the Yamaha P7000S include:
* Great poweramp, powerful with 3200 watts output at 4 ohms bridged mono operation
* 2 x 1600 Watts at 2-Ohm / 3200 Watts at 4-Ohm bridged / 2 x 700 Watts at 8-Ohm operation
* 2-channel, parallel or bridged mono operating modes for flexible application
* Balanced XLR and 1/4 inch jack TRS inputs
* Professional SPEAKON, 1/4 jack and touch-proof binding post loudspeaker outputs enable secure operation
* Sweepable high and low pass filters for optimizing output to any loudspeakers
* Continuously variable-speed fans
* Power on/off muting, DC detection, thermal protection, current limiting, and a protective cover for the attenuators is also supplied
* Weighs 12KG