The P-45 from Yamaha utilises Advanced Wave Memory (AWM) technology, to create its rich sound library. AWM technology digitally samples sounds from stereo recordings of real acoustic instruments, combining layers of waveforms to create a realistic, great sounding instrument. Following from the success of the P35 - The P45 now features 64 note polyphony for even more rich, deep layering to your sounds.
Yamaha's P-45 also offers their Graded Hammer Standard Keyboard (GHS), 88 keys that have a truly realistic feel across the board, the lower notes featuring a heavier action than higher notes. This realistic feel and playability is hard to find at this price point.
The P-45 also benefits from a fantastic looking compact design, making this keyboard just at home on the road as it is in the studio. The simplicity of use also makes the gigging musicians life a lot easier.
Compact and lightweight design for easy transportation. Slim and stylish with a depth of less than 30 cm, the P-45 requires very little space and, at only 11.5 kg, it can be easily moved anywhere in your home or used for performance outside.
Simple operation with just one button
Many of the settings on the P-45 can be changed with a single button. Simply hold down the "GRAND PIANO/FUNCTION" button and press selected keys to change voices, play demo sources, configure the metronome, and so on.
- Dimensions Width 1326mm
- Height 154mm
- Depth 295mm
- Weight Weight 11.5kg
- Keyboard Number of Keys 88
- Type Graded hammer standard (GHS) keyboard
- Touch Sensitivity Hard/medium/soft/fixed
- Panel Language English
- Tone Generation Piano Sound AMW Stereo Sampling
- Polyphony Number of Polyphony (Max.) 64
- Preset Number of Voices 10
- Types Reverb Yes (four types)
- Functions Dual/Layers Yes
- Duo Yes
- Overall Controls Metronome Yes
- Tempo Range 32 - 280
- Transpose -6 to 0,0 to +6
- Tuning 414.8 - 440.0 - 446.8 Hz
- Storage and Connectivity
- Connectivity DC IN DC IN 12 V
- Headphones Standard
- Sustain Pedal Yes (Half pedal available with optional FC3A)
- Pedal Unit No
- MIDI No
- AUX OUT No
- USB TO HOST Yes
- Amplifiers 6 W x 2
- Speakers 12 cm x 2
- Power Supply PA-150B or other Yamaha-preferred parts
- Power Consumption 6 W (using PA-150 power adapter)
- Auto Power Off Function Yes
- Included Accessories Music Rest Yes
- Pedal/Footswitch Yes
- AC Adaptor PA-150B or other Yamaha-preferred parts
- PIANO STAND NOT INCLUDED
|Power Supply||power supply included.|
|Number of Keys||88 keys|
|Power||12-watts (2x 6w)|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*