The P-115, Yamaha's follow-up to the industry's best-selling digital piano, now has its own app for iOS. An elegant touch screen controller that makes getting to the features of the P-115 simple.
A compact digital piano with a modern stylish design, P-115 is ideal for beginners practice at home, stage and even professional studio use, with realistic sounds and feel. This is a superb, great-value digital piano by Yamaha.
The P-115 from Yamaha suits every player, from the beginner up to the gigging professional, the P-115 has it covered. At the heart of the P-115 is Yamaha's "Pure CF Sound Engine", which has never before been included in a P Series Piano. the Pure CF Sound Engine was professionally recorded from the world renowned CFIIIS Concert Grand Piano, which gives you an idea of how good this piano sounds. The P-115 features both Pianist styles and Yamaha Rhythm functionality. Pianist Styles transforms your standard chords into full blown piano accompaniment. There are 10 styles in the box, providing variety and flexibility on the go. The Rhythm function provides useable drum patterns and backing and can also be used as a great alternative to a standard metronome. You can even record songs on the P-115 to track your progress and review your playing.
Yamaha's P115 offers 88 Graded Hammer Standard (GHS) keys, which have a truly realistic feel across the board, the lower notes featuring a heavier action than higher notes. This realism in touch and feel will make the 105 an attractive option to professional musicians the world over. To top it off, the P-115 includes a technologically advanced speaker system, featuring True-Circle speakers that vibrate and resonate fantastically across the frequency spectrum to give a wonderfully balanced and accurate sound. On top of that the 115 has the usual audio outputs for connecting to larger sound systems and headphones, and the 115 even boasts a USB port to connect straight to your computer set up.
- Outstanding keyboard feel ensures an authentic piano-playing experience: The P-115 features a Graded Hammer Standard (GHS) keyboard. The feel of the keyboard gradually changes according to the register, so that it feels heavier when playing bass parts and lighter when playing treble parts. The keyboard also features matte finish black keys for an authentic piano experience.
- Enjoy the feel of playing a full concert grand piano: The P-115 uses Yamaha's "Pure CF sound engine," featuring a piano sound recorded from Yamaha's renowned CFIIIS concert grand piano, heard on stages all over the world. In addition to the advanced piano sound, the improved damper resonance function recreates the reverberation of a grand piano, allowing for a finer level of nuanced expression.
- Comfortable acoustic design suited to the player: The tweeter position has been redesigned in the P-115 to produce better tonal quality and offer a more enjoyable performance experience. This new configuration ensures that the sound of the instrument come alives across the entire tonal
- Simple operation using the free Digital Piano Controller app! With the Yamaha Digital Piano Controller app for iPad, you can control many of the instrument's functions. Voices, rhythms, and other settings can be adjusted, making it easy to access key functions with ease. You can also save your favourite settings for quick recall at any time.
- Width 1326mm
- Height 163mm
- Depth 295mm
- Weight Weight 11.8kg
- Keyboard Number of Keys 88
- Type Graded hammer standard (GHS) keyboard, matte finish on black keys
- Touch Sensitivity Hard/medium/soft/fixed
- Panel Language English
- Tone Generation Piano Sound Pure CF Sound Engine
- Polyphony Number of Polyphony (Max.) 192
- Preset Number of Voices 14
- Reverb Yes (four types)
- Intelligent Acoustic Control (IAC) Yes
- Damper Resonance Yes
- SOUND BOOST Yes
- Functions Dual/Layers Yes
- Split Yes
- Duo Yes
- Preset Number of Preset Songs 14 demo songs and 50 piano songs
- Recording Number of Songs 1
- Number of Tracks 2
- Data Capacity 100 KB per song (approx. 11,000 notes)
- Compatible Data Format Playback SMF (format 0, format 1)
- Recording SMF (format 0)
- Overall Controls Metronome Yes
- Tempo Range 5 - 280
- Transpose -6 to 0,0 to +6
- Tuning 414.8 - 440.0 - 446.8 Hz
- Rhythm 14
- Style 10 (Pianist Style)
- Storage and Connectivity
- Connectivity DC IN DC IN 12 V
- Headphones Standard x 2
- Sustain Pedal Yes (Half pedal available with optional FC3A)
- Pedal Unit Yes (Optional)
- MIDI No
- AUX OUT [L/L+R][R]
- USB TO HOST Yes
- Amplifiers and Speakers
- Amplifiers 7 W x 2
- Speakers 12 cm x 2 + 4 cm x 2
- Power Supply PA-150B or other Yamaha-preferred parts
- Power Consumption 6 W (using PA-150 power adapter)
- Auto Power Off Function Yes
- Included Accessories Music Rest Yes
- Pedal/Footswitch Yes
- AC Adaptor PA-150B or other Yamaha-preferred parts
- PIANO STAND NOT INCLUDED
|Effects||reverb (4 types)|
|Number of Keys||88 keys|
|Power||14-watts (7w x 2)|
|Woofer Size||2x 12cm, 2x 4cm|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*