The Yamaha DXR10 Active Loudspeaker is portable, yet capable of producing an astonishing 131 dB SPL. The compact, functional design of the DXR10 makes it ideal for a wide range of applications. Whether providing simple vocal/ instrument amplification, very powerful floor monitoring or comprising a compact SR system the delivers without compromising sound quality and power.
Comes with a 7 Year Warranty - a true testament to the reliability and confidence that Yamaha inspire with their range of PA loudspeakers.
- Speaker type 10" 2-way, Bi-amp powered speaker, Bass-reflex type
- Frequency range (-10dB) 56Hz - 20kHz
- Low Frequency: Diameter:10" cone, Voice Coil:2", Magnet:Ferrite
- High Frequency: Diaphragm:1.4", Type: 1" throat compression driver, Magnet:Ferrite
- Crossover FIR-X tuning (linear phase FIR filter)
- Output power Dynamic: 1100W (LF: 950W HF: 150W) / Continuous: 700W (LF: 600W HF: 100W)
- Maximum output level (1m; on axis) 131dB SPL
- I/O connectors INPUT: XLR-3-31 x1 , INPUT2: Phone x2, INPUT3: RCA PIN x 2, THRU: XLR3-32 x 1 (Parallel with INPUT 1 ), LINK OUT: XLR x 1
- Processors D-CONTOUR: FOH/MAIN, MONITOR, OFF
- Power requirements 100V - 240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Power consumption 90W
- Flying and mounting hardware Top x2, Rear x1 (Fits for M8 x 15mm eyebolts)
- Pole socket 35mm with 2-way features (0 or 7 degrees)
- Dimensions W 305mm (12"), H 502mm (19 6/8"), D 310mm (12 2/8")
- Net weight 14.6kg (32.2lbs)
- Accessories (Sold Seperately) UB-DXR10 (U-bracket), DXR10 Soft Case
- Material: ABS (Matte Finish, Black)
|Power||700 watts rms|
|SPL||131 db max spl|
|Woofer Size||10" woofer|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*