NOW WITH 5 YEAR EXTENDED WARRANTY!
Interestingly the Yamaha DTX400K uses voices from its big brother and sisters in the professional range of DTX kits - DTX900/700/500 and DTX-MULTI 12 - each kit has extremely high sound quality with "Accent Articulation" for dynamic instruments that change sound characteristics according to your hit velocity.
But that’s not all - you can freely mix any of the 169 organic drum sounds to create customized kits that suit your style - even if your style is always changing. Try a heavy metal double bass kit one day then change into a dance kit the next, or keep your ten favorite kits of all time. You get a world of choices inside: 23 snares, 21 kicks, 36 toms, 31 cymbals, and 42 percussion instruments. Getting a DTX400K is really like having ten professional drum sets in one compact electronic drum kit.
- Voices 169 (23 Snares, 21 Kicks, 36 Toms, 31 Cymbals, 16 Hi-Hats, 42 Percussions)
- Drum kits 10 (all of which may be editted and overwritten)
- Click Tempo 30 to 300 BPM (Tap Tempo and Voice Guidance functions)
- Beat 1/4 to 9/4
- Connectors SNARE, TOM1, TOM2, TOM3, RIDE, CRASH, HI-HAT, HI-HAT CTL, KICK/PAD(mini stereo audio) / USB TO HOST / AUX IN (mini stereo audio) / PHONES - OUTPUT
- Power Supply PA-130 or equivalent
- Power Consumption 5 W
Get the most out of your new kit - Check out some of the compatible Yamaha Apps with the DTX400K on the official Yamaha Website here
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*