The Yamaha DBR12s are powerful enough for small-to-medium live-sound gigs, with an shapeable sound response with plenty of clarity and bass from a 12" driver. Lightweight and easy to handle, they make great stage monitors and can be positioned as a front-of-stage wedge.
Lightweight front-of-house for stage performers
Powered by a 1000w dynamic bi-amplified power unit, the DBR12 is capable of a massive 131dB output level. More than enough for your everyday gigs, speech and presentations. Yet these managable cabinets are lightweight enough to be taken anywhere - a typical drawback of other high-performance Active PA Speakers. Combined with a pair of DXS Subwoofers, the DBR12s are perfectly suited for dance and DJ rigs as an all-in-one system, thanks to a Hi-Pass Filter switch to roll off 120Hz or less.
The DBR12s can accommodate mic or line signals, and feature both a high-pass filter and dynamic EQ functions for either front-of-house or monitor use. If you're a solo performer and want to plug a mic or instrument straight in, you're set. If you're using a stereo output from a PA mixer or desk, then the DBRs can accomodate.
Tuned to Perfection
FIR-X tuning is Yamaha's proprietary linear phase digital crossover technology that delivers sound quality with superb clarity and imaging. Normally, you find this technology implemented on speakers costing over £1000, but Yamaha have managed to work them into the affordable DBR series. Great value, and great sound.
The D-Contour switch on the rear panel instantly optimises the DBR12 for positioning between a floor monitor and ear-level front of house. By tailoring the high frequency throw and angle, you can retain the detail and clarity, regardless of positioning.
When you really start to crank things up a notch, it's good to know your speakers won't go pop at the critical moment. DBR Series cabinets feature built-in DSP Protection, which helps protect the speaker and cone at higher volume levels.
Buying your Yamaha speakers from an authorised dealer like PMT has its benefits. The DBR Series comes with a 2 year manufacturer's warranty as standard, with an additional 2 year extended warranty available upon registration after purchase.
- Speaker type 2-way, Bi-amp powered speaker, Bass-reflex type
- Frequency range (-10dB) 52Hz – 20kHz
- Nominal coverage
- H 90°
- V 60°
- LF Diameter: 12" cone, Voice Coil: 2", Magnet : Ferrite
- HF Diaphragm: 1.4", Type: 1" throat compression driver, Magnet: Ferrite
- Crossover 2.1kHz: FIR-X tuning (linear phase FIR filter)
- Output power Dynamic: 1000 W (LF: 800 W, HF: 200 W) / Continuous: 465 W (LF: 400 W, HF: 65 W)
- Maximum output level (1m; on axis) 131dB SPL
- I/O connectors INPUT1: Combo x1, INPUT2: Combo x 1 + RCA pin x 2 (Unbalanced), OUTPUT: XLR3-32 x 1 (CH1 Parallel Through or CH1+CH2 Mix)
- Processors D-CONTOUR: FOH/MAIN, MONITOR, OFF
- Heat dissipation Fan cooling, 4 speeds
- Power requirements 100 V, 100-120V, 220-240 V, 110/127/220V (Brazil), 50/60Hz
- Power consumption 74W(1/8 Power Consumption), 18W(Idle)
- Cabinet material Plastic
- Finish Black
- Handle Side x 2
- Flying and mounting hardware Bottom x 2, Rear x 1 (Fit for M8 x 15 mm eyebolts)
- Pole socket 35mm (Bottom x 1)
- W 376mm (14.8")
- H 601mm (23.7")
- D 348mm (13.7")
- Net weight 15.8 kg (34.8 lbs)
- Accessories BBS251, BCS251, BWS251-300, BWS251-400 (Optional Speaker bracket)
|Woofer Size||12" woofer|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*