The Yamaha P5000S Power Amplifier
A rugged, high-performance power amp, with 2600 watts output at 4 ohms bridged mono operation.
The Yamaha P5000S delivers a combination of high output power and efficient operation at an extremely competitive price. The P5000S features both XLR and 1/4 inch jack TRS inputs plus Neutrik Speakon, jack plug, and 5-way binding post outputs to make connections quick and easy. Other features include Yamaha's exclusive EEEngine technology which delivers high performance with exceptional efficiency, sweepable high and low pass filters for optimizing output to any loudspeakers, compact and durable 2U chassis, and variable speed cooling fans. In an 8-ohm stereo application power output per channel on the P5000S is 500 watts.
The P-Series' industrial design delivers a refined and impressive look with deep blue faceplates bordered in silver trim, handles, and mounts. The chassis is specially designed to provide added durability and strength. Continuously variable-speed fans mounted internally on either side of the front panel offer quiet, efficient cooling. Comprehensive protection consists of power on/off muting, DC detection, thermal protection, current limiting, and a protective cover for the attenuators is also supplied. The main features of the Yamaha P5000S include:
- Great poweramp, powerful with 2600 watts output at 4 ohms bridged mono operation
- 2 x 1300 Watts at 2-Ohm/2600 Watts at 4-Ohm bridged/2 x 500 Watts at 8-Ohm operation
- 2-channel, parallel or bridged mono operating modes for flexible application
- XLR and 1/4 inch jack TRS inputs
- Neutrik Speakon, jack plug, and 5-way binding post outputs
- Sweepable high and low pass filters for optimizing output to any loudspeakers
- Professional SPEAKON and touch-proof binding post loudspeaker outputs enable secure operation
- Balanced XLR and 1/4 inch jack TRS inputs
- Continuously variable-speed fans
- Power on/off muting, DC detection, thermal protection, current limiting, and a protective cover for the attenuators is also supplied
- Weighs 12kg
|Power Output||<p>500 watts rms per channel at 8 ohms <br />700 watts rms per channel at 4 ohms <br />1300 watts rms per channel at 2 ohms <br />1500 watts rms at 8 ohms (bridged) <br />2600 watts rms at 4 ohms (bridged)</p>|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*