Introducing The CLP-525
The first instrument in the latest Clavinova range, featuring superb sound quality, a highly responsive keyboard action and compact, stylish design.
Starting With a Grand Piano
Grand piano voices are created by recording the sounds of a Yamaha CFIIIS concert grand piano. A single piano was selected and then tuned to the finest possible standard by a master piano technician. The sounds were then recorded in meticulous detail, resulting in a superbly harmonious piano tone.
Smooth Tonal Transitions
A pianist changes the volume and dynamics of the sound by varying the pressure applied to the keys. A Clavinova responds perfectly to give the player an outstanding level of performance control. By using long, carefully-sampled recordings of notes on a piano and unique Yamaha technologies to achieve smooth tonal transitions, rich sonic detail is delivered in response to the touch of the player.
The recording function featured in Clavinova digital pianos allows you to record your performances with a single touch, which is useful when you want to review or archive your playing. You can record up to 2 tracks for simultaneous playback, so that each hand can be recorded separately or parts recorded using different sounds.
A Range of Voicings
In addition to pianos, the Clavinova CLP Series boasts an impressive library of additional voices including electric pianos, strings and organs. Enjoy the freedom to choose the ideal voice for the genre of music you want to play.
There's An App For That
If you use an iPad, iPhone or iPod touch, Yamaha Apps can make playing more creative, enjoyable and fun.
* Additional Shipping Charges may apply for this item. Please call us on 0151 448 2089 and we'll be happy to advise.
- Number of Keys - 88
- Type - GH3 (Graded Hammer 3) keyboard with synthetic ivory keytops
- Touch Sensitivity - Hard, Medium, Soft, Fixed
- Number of Pedals - 3
- Half Pedal - Yes
- Functions - Damper with half pedal effect, Sostenuto, Soft
- Language - English
- Key Cover Style - Sliding
- Music Rest - Yes
- Piano Sound - Yamaha CFIIIS
- Smooth Release - Yes
- Damper Resonance - Yes
- Number of Polyphony (Max.) - 256
- Number of Voices - 10
- Reverb - 4
- Intelligent Acoustic Control (IAC) - Yes
- Number of Preset Songs - 10 (Voice Demo), 50 (Piano)
- Number of Songs - 1
- Number of Tracks - 2
- Tempo Tange - 5-280
- Transpose - Yes
- Other Control - Tuning, Scale Type, etc
Storage and Connectivity
- Internal Memory - Approx. 900KB
- Headphones - 2
- USB to Host - Yes
Amplifiers and Speakers
- Amplifiers - 20w x 2
- Speakers - (12cm x 6cm) x 2
- Acoustic Optimizer - Yes
- Power Consumption - 13W (When using the PA-300C)
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*