The Vox Night Train NT15C1 G2 Guitar Amp has 15 Watts of pure EL84 tone, the NT15C1-G2 improves upon this classic tube platform with a sophisticated and flexible dual channel design. The footswitchable Bright and Girth channels cover the complete tonal spectrum from traditional VOX chime to modern high-gain overdrive, with the Thick switch providing an additional gain boost for some added grit. Once you’ve found your sound, add some depth with the on-board studio quality reverb. The retro style cabinet is loaded with a genuine Celestion Greenback speaker, a perfect pairing for the authentic voice of the Night Train.
- NT15C1 Specification
- Output Power: 15 Watts RMS into 8 Ohm or 16 Ohm
- Tube Complement: Preamp: 12AX7 (x3) Power amp: EL84 (x2)
- Speaker: 12” Celestion G12M Greenback (x1); 16 Ohm
- Inputs/Outputs: Guitar input, FX Loop (Send/Return), Foot switch
- Controls: Master Volume, BRIGHT/GIRTH channel switch, Reverb, Dark switch, GIRTH channel – “Gain, Volume”, BRIGHT channel - “Gain”, THICK switch, TONE – “Bass, Middle, Treble” (In common for the both “GIRTH & BRIGHT” channel)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 495 x 260 x 410 mm / 19.49 x 10.24 x 16.14 inches
- Weight: 17.5 kg / 38.58 lbs
- Options: VFS2A footswitch
- Accessories: Power cable
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*