Universal Audio UAD2 Octo Custom PCIe DSP Package
By utilising cutting-edge SHARC processor chips on a PCIe board format, the Universal Audio UDA2 Octo Custom provides an injection of DSP to help take the strain off your computer system. When tracking with plug-ins from the UAD arsenal, you'll want as much dedicated processor power as possible - these plug-ins are some of the most realistic emulations of vintage studio hardware ever made! Octo Custom also includes a choice of 3 UAD Plug-In titles upon registration.
Each of the eight SHARC chips onboard boasts 32-bit floating-point architecture, for the ultimate in precision and performance. UAD DSP Accelerator Cards are the professional choice for mix engineers and producers around the world.
The authentic Sound of Analog.
UAD-2 DSP Accelerators super-charge your PC or Mac workstation with world-class UAD Powered Plug-Ins — including exclusive analog emulations from Studer, Ampex, Lexicon, Neve, Manley, Moog, Marshall, SSL and more. These popular UAD plug-in packages feature a user-installable DSP Accelerator Card for your desktop tower or PCIe expansion chassis, plus a choice of software bundles to give you vintage tone and character, right out of the box.
The UAD library features over 90 plug-ins, co-developed with the biggest brands in audio. These plug-ins can be purchased with UAD-2 hardware from retailers as part of bundled packages, or you can buy UAD plug-ins à la carte from UA’s Online Store.
- Flagship eight-processor DSP Accelerator Card (PCIe format) compatible with Intel-based Macs and Windows 7 PCs
- Provides access to award-winning UAD Powered Plug-Ins library
- Custom software bundle lets users “pick any 3” UAD plug-in titles within 45 days of registration**
- Ideal for professional power-users running demanding projects w/ high plug-in instances and/or high sample rates
- Compatible with Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Cubase, Live, and more
- Includes 'Analog Classics' plug-in bundle, featuring Legacy editions of the LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler, 1176LN / 1176SE Classic Limiting Amplifier, Pultec EQP-1A, Pultec Pro, and RealVerb Pro plug-ins
- Can be combined with other UAD-2 devices, including UAD-2 PCIe card(s) and Apollo / Apollo 16 audio interfaces
- Connect to Thunderbolt-equipped Macs via Apple Thunderbolt-to-FireWire adapter
- VST/AU/RTAS and 64-bit compatible
- Also available as UAD-2 Satellite QUAD Core and UAD-2 Satellite DUO Custom package
- *Requires Windows 7 64-bit edition operating system and a qualified PCIe-to-FireWire adapter.
- **Purchasers must select all 3 individual Custom Software Bundle plug-ins simultaneously, within 45 days of product registration. Purchasers failing to select all 3 plug-ins within 45 days of registration will automatically receive 3 UAD plug-ins of UA's choosing, free of charge (but no more than 3 Custom Software Bundle plug-ins total).
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*