The industry-standard array of UAD Plug-Ins and analogue emulators are now available for Windows! Thanks to a high-speed USB 3.0 connection, the Universal Audio Apollo Twin is now accessible for older Macs and PCs without Thunderbolt or Firewire connectivity.
Apollo Twin USB is a 2x6 audio interface with class-leading 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion. Its elegant feature set includes two class-leading mic/line preamps, two analog line outputs, two digitally controlled analog monitor outputs for full resolution at all listening levels, and up to eight additional channels of digital inputs via Optical connection.
UAD Apollo Twin For Windows
No longer limited to Thunderbolt, now Windows users can get in on the award winning Apollo interfaces. Comes with a Super Speed USB cable and the UAD Powered Plug-Ins software. With support for VST, RTAS, & AAX 64 the Apollo can slot right into any setup, including Ableton, Pro Tools, Cubase and many more.
Universal Audio have spent decades researching what makes the perfect studio compressor and mic preamp. Further they've been working with world class DSP processors to perfectly capture every subtle nuance of that hardware in plugin form, this simply wasn't possible using existing technology so UA created their own. With Unison technology the characteristics of the world's greatest preamps, guitar amps and stomp boxes are modeled in both hardware and software.
All this analogue and DSP expertise is poured into the Apollo Twin, effectively giving you a high end studio on your desktop. Get your own personalised plugin racks of EQs, compressors, reverbs and effects worth £1000's on the vintage market.
Giving you the ability to manage your plugins, presets and apply them for realtime tracking and monitoring. Classic studio console workflow plus Drag & Drop functionality, dynamically resizable windows, and more.
The essential elements for any home studio are great mic preamps, quality plugins and transparent converters. Universal Audio have been making the finest studio hardware for decades, so that covers the pres and AD/DA conversion. While the most respected engineers and producers agree that UAD plugins perfectly recreate the sound of vintage gear from the likes of Neve, Moog & Lexicon. The best part is that you can record the great analogue sound, into classic console plugins and all at near zero latency thanks to the power of USB 3.
- Desktop 2x6 USB 3 audio interface with world-class 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion
- Realtime UAD Processing for tracking through vintage Compressors, EQs, Tape Machines, Mic Preamps, and Guitar Amp plug-ins with near-zero (sub-2ms) latency
- USB 3.0 connection for easy connectivity on Windows-based recording systems
- Unison technology offers stunning models of classic tube and transformer-based mic preamps
- Two premium mic/line preamps; two line 3-4 outputs; front-panel Hi-Z instrument input and headphones output
- Two digitally-controlled analog monitor outputs for full resolution at all listening levels
- Up to eight channels of additional digital input via Optical connection
- Uncompromising analog design, superior components, and premium build quality
- Runs UAD Powered Plug-Ins via VST, RTAS, & AAX 64 in all major DAWs
|Software Included||realtime analog classics plugin bundle|
|MPN||APOLLO TWIN USB|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*