A Fitting Name For a Great Pedal
The TC Electronic Hall Of Fame Reverb Mini is yet again another example of how TC can cram loads of tech into a tiny pedal. At a first glance it's small stature and with one reverb potentiometer you would expect for the effect control to be fairly minimal, however this is not the case with thanks to TonePrint .
If you're not already familiar with TonePrint from the likes of the vortex flanger or flashback delay it's TC Electronics software which lets users beam different effect algorithms directly to your pedal wirelessly. Ontop of TC's world renowned spring, hall, room, plate and cathedral reverbs the TonePrint editor gives you plenty more options of tweaking with the option of loading signature artist settings directly to the pedal too. When you're not using the pedal and it's still featuring on your pedal board you'll not only save space but reduce unwanted noise with the true bypass feature.
Hall of Fame Reverb's Resume
- TonePrint-enabled - load HOF Mini with your favorite artist's tone
- Room for choice - swap between a smorgasbord of renowned TC Electronic reverbs including spring, hall, room, plate, cathedral and many many more using TonePrint
- Ultra-small footprint - will fit on any pedal board
- True Bypass for zero tone coloration
- Analog-Dry-Through design - no conversion of the dry signal for absolute tonal transparency and zero latency
- Works flawlessly with guitar and line level/FX Loop signals
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*