For the Brigadier, Strymon set out on a quest, to perfectly replicate the sound of vintage Bucket Brigade Delay analogue effects. Their team of tone fanatics, DSP wizards, analogue electronics specialists achieved this and decided to go even further. Every analogue component is captured perfectly with all that lovely warmth and distortion, with complete control over how much noise you want, tap tempo and filter settings. This allows you to emulate any BBD under the sun, from grungey dub to clean and pristine prog.
Techy stuff like the SHARC processor and 24/96K ADDA conversion is what gives Strymon the freedom to create some of the finest pedals we've seen. However it's the artistry, musicality and attention to detail in their individually programmed algorithms that really sets them apart. The Brigadier is just as suitable for studio use as it is for guitarist's pedal boards.
- Hand crafted dBucket algorithm for highly accurate reproduction of every stage of an analog bucket brigade chip and the associated clock driver circuitry.
- Bucket Loss control to control the amount of loss that occurs at each stage of the dBucket
- Super low noise, high performance 24-bit 96kHz A/D and D/A converters w/ 115dB typical signal to noise
- Analog dry path for a zero latency dry signal that is never converted to digital
- High performance DSP stuffed into a compact form factor
- Tap tempo footswitch
- 3 delay time modes: short, medium, long
- Tap Tempo modes for quarter, dotted eighth, and eighth note triplets
- Filter control for adjusting the tone of the delay repeats
- TRUE BYPASS (electromechanical relay switching)
- Selectable “trails” mode with high quality analog buffered bypass
- +/- 3dB adjustable boost or cut when the effect is engaged
- Stereo output
- Expression pedal input with selectable control over any knob parameter
- Powered with a standard 9V center negative DC supply. Compatible with all major DC supply brands. Current consumption 200mA – (250mA recommended supply)
- Premium analog front end and output section
- No-nonsense user interface
- Strong and lightweight green anodized aluminum chassis
- Crafted with love in the USA
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*