Wavelab Elements is versatile tool at any stage of your home studio project, whether you need a professional software to clean up unwanted noise or add the final processing and tonal balance to your production. From audio editing to authoring podcasts there are top end features and streamlined workflow to ensure the highest standards are maintained throughout.
WaveLab highlights advanced spectrum editing and error correction tools. And with the Sonnox DeNoiser, DeClicker and DeBuzzer tools, it also includes the latest restoration plug-in technology available on the market — best suited to accurately restore impaired audio recordings.
WaveLab belongs to the very first mastering applications available, its history stretching all the way back to 1995. Over the years WaveLab has seen several milestones in software mastering but, at the same time, has always retained its focus on its sole purpose: to provide the best workflow and tools for mastering, editing and restoration.
- Master Transport Panel for quick and easy project navigation.
- Single-window plug-in management and organization for simplified overview on all plug-ins used within the project.
- Professional editing+ featuring volume clip handles with Raise Selection option, auto-replay function and single-click audio file processing.
- Extended Audio Montage environment a master plug-in section and support for files of different sample rates.
- Metadata support for a broad number of formats including ID3 v2, BWF v2, CART and many more.
- 150+ improvements to user interface, editing, in-app help system and many others.
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*