For version 8 Steinberg have gone right back to the core of what makes a great DAW, speed and workflow. Then they naturally added all the tools you need to produce at the highest level. ASIO-Guard 2 and Chord Pads are there to capture your inspiration easily with low latency and creative tools. Improved and expanded automation help when it comes to mix time, while the rebuilt audio engine will change your thinking on how fast recording and mixing should be.
Cubase Artist offers a range of proven editing and sequencing tools based on the same core technologies used and appreciated by musicians around the world. With an easy-to-use interface, unsurpassed performance and inspiring instruments and effects, Cubase Artist remains unmatched in its price range. This Cubase version is simply the perfect choice for talented newcomers and seasoned musicians.
Check out the full feature list and compare it to Steinberg Cubase 8 PRO here at Steinberg's official product page!
- Complete music production system, offering a set of superb audio/MIDI recording, editing and mixing tools
- Award-winning 32-bit floating-point Steinberg audio engine with up to 192 kHz, flexible routing and full automatic delay compensation
- Supports 128 MIDI and 64 simultaneous audio tracks
- MixConsole provides the stellar mixing experience with full flexibility and integrated EQ/Dynamics channel strip modules for epic pro-console sound
- 8 outstanding instruments with over 2,600 sounds, including HALion Sonic SE 2 workstation, Padshop granular synth, Retrologue virtual analog synth, LoopMash 2 and the MPC- style Groove Agent SE 4 drum machine
- Includes a suite of 53 audio and 18 MIDI VST effect processors, including Pitch Correct for vocal intonation correction and VST Amp Rack and VST Bass Amp guitar and bass tone suites, Quadrafuzz v2 and more!
- Chord track and chord pads for easy chord composing and management
- Thousands of MIDI construction loops as building blocks to create songs in only a few steps
- Streamlined score editing feature set
- Cross-platform 32-/64-bit for Windows and OS X
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*