CLASSIC VIBE 60's STRATOCASTER - LAKE PLACID BLUE
Here at PMT we know better then anyone that some players arent ready to drop £2000 on a guitar just yet. With that being said, why settle for a no name, no history knock off when you could be playing the real deal.
The Squire Classic Vibe Stratocaster is designed by Fender themselves and constructed using far better materials and far more care then your run of the mill clone.
GO BACK TO THE SUMMER OF LOVE
This beautiful guitar takes it's design influence from Stratocasters of the 1960's. We guarantee that this axen will suprise even the pickiest of guitarists with it's quality feel, real strat tone and overall stunning looks. At this pricepoint it really does win it's own arguments.
- Body - Alder
- Neck - 1-Piece Maple, Modern "C" Shape, (Gloss Polyester Finish)
- Fingerboard - Rosewood, 9.5" Radius
- No. of Frets - 21 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Pickups - 3 Custom Vintage Style Single-Coil Strat Pickups with Staggered, AlNiCo 5 Magnet Pole Pieces
- Aged White Covers, Knobs, and Switch Tip
- Controls - Master Volume, Two Tones
- Pickup Switching - 5-Position Blade
- Bridge - Vintage Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Machine Heads - Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- Hardware - Chrome
- Pickguard - 3-Ply Tortoise Shell
- Scale Length - 25.5"
- Width at Nut - 1.650"
- Vintage Tinted Neck
- White Dot Position Inlays
- Vintage Styling
- Synthetic Bone Nut
|Colour||lake placid blue|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||stratocaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*