Squier Classic Vibe Jazz Bass '60s Bass, Inca Silver
Squier's Classic Vibe Jazz Bass '60s has all of the "deluxe" elements its Fender big brother had when it was introduced in the 1960s a groovy offset waist, a narrow fast-action maple neck with a rosewood fingerboard, two custom single-coil pickups, individual volume controls that let players "solo" either pickup or blend them, and a master tone control for overall sound shaping.
The look is pure Fender--a classic Olympic White finish on a basswood body with a tortoise shell pickguard, thumb rest and HiMass bridge with brass "barrel" saddles. The vintage-tint gloss-maple neck has a rosewood fingerboard with 20 vintage-style frets and a modern 9.5" radius. Tonal versatility and clarity with a quick, punchy up-front sound.
- Body Shape - Jazz Bass
- Body Material - Basswood
- Body Finish - Gloss Polyester
- Neck Material - Maple
- Neck Shape - Modern "C"
- Scale Length - 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius - 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets - 20
- Fret Size - Vintage-Style
- String Nut - Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width - 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Neck Plate - 4-Bolt Standard
- Neck Finish - Gloss Polyester
- Fingerboard - Rosewood
- Position Inlays - Pearloid Dot
- Bridge Pickup - Custom Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Neck Pickup - Custom Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Controls - Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Pickup Switching - None
- Pickup Configuration - SS
- Bridge - 4-Saddle HiMass with Brass Barrel Saddles
- Tuning Machines - Vintage-Style
- Orientation - Right-Hand
- Pickguard - 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs - Black Plastic
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*