Get ready for the ultimate audiophile listening experience! Whether you're listening to vinyl records at home, or recording & mastering your next masterpiece, the Shure SRH1540 are the best headphones for you! The new Shure SRH1540 are premium closed-back headphones for audiophile listening and professional recording/mastering, awarded What Hi-Fi? Best On-Ear Headphones £300+ of 2015.
Building on over 85 years of audio experience, the SRH1540 Premium Closed-Back Headphones deliver world-class audio performance, comfort and durability to listeners of all kinds—professional engineers, musicians and audiophiles. Developed with premium materials and precision engineering, the SRH1540 utilises 40 mm neodymium drivers for an expansive soundstage with warm bass and extended highs.
The SRH1540 Premium Closed-Back Headphones feature an expansive soundstage for clear, extended highs and warm bass. Developed with aluminum alloy and carbon fiber construction, the lightweight and durable design also features Alcantara ® ear pads for maximum sound isolation and comfort. An included storage case, replacement set of ear pads, and an additional dual-exit cable ensure years of uninterrupted listening enjoyment.
- 40 mm neodymium drivers deliver superior acoustic performance for an expansive soundstage with clear, extended highs and warm bass
- Closed-back design rests comfortably over the ears and reduces background noise
- Lightweight construction featuring aircraft-grade aluminum alloy yoke and carbon fiber cap for enhanced durability
- Steel driver frame with vented centre pole piece improves linearity and eliminates internal resonance for consistent performance at all listening levels
- Ergonomic dual-frame, padded headband is lightweight and fully adjustable for hours of listening comfort
- Oxygen-free copper cable (OFC) with Kevlar™ reinforced jacket for superior performance and durability
- Dual-exit cables with gold-plated MMCX connectors provide secure connection and detachability for easy storage or replacement
- Replaceable ear pads made with Alcantara™ and high density, slow recovery foam for exceptional comfort
- Additional cable, replacement ear pads and zippered travel case included for years of uninterrupted listening enjoyment
- Legendary Shure durability to withstand the rigors of everyday use
- Diaphragm developed with APTIV™ Film for improved linearity and lower THD (total harmonic distortion).
- Transducer Type: dynamic, neodymium magnet
- Driver size: 40 mm
- Sensitivity : 99 dB SPL/mW
- Impedance: 46
- Max. input power: 1000 mW
- Frequency range: 5 Hz - 25 kHz
- Net weight (without cable): 286 g
- Cable length: 1.8 m
- Type of cable: Dual-exit, detachable oxygen-free copper
- Plug: Gold-plated 3.5 mm stereo mini jack
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*