If you want to buy a great pair of DJ headphones, whether to use at home, mixing tracks or performing, then you can't go wrong with the Sennheiser HD-25. For many years they have been a best-selling choice, setting the industry standard - and now return in a new, improved version. Of course, even if you're not a DJ, as is simply looking for a hi-fi headphone for a better "audiophile" experience, then the HD25 gets the job done, too!
The HD 25 is very lightweight and comfortable, even if used for long periods. Considered to be the "Industry Standard" for DJ Headphones, these headphones are often found in DJ Booths, small and large, around the world! Due to their low weight and the option of one-ear listening, the HD 25 headphones are indispensable for mobile monitoring. The closed-back HD 25 are purpose-designed, professional monitoring headphones offering high attenuation of background noise.
Capable of handling very high sound pressure levels and of extremely robust construction, these headphones perform exceptionally well in loud environments, e.g. ENG, sound reinforcement, studio monitoring and audio equipment testing. Ideal monitoring headphones for cameramen and DJs, these are a pair of true sound professionals’ working headphones.
- High sensitivity due to lightweight aluminium voice coils
- Capable of handling very high sound pressure levels
- Very lightweight and comfortable, even if used for long periods of time
- Tough, detachable, single-sided cable
- Rotatable capsule for single-ear listening
- Frequency response (headphones) 16 - 22000 Hz
- THD, total harmonic distortion < 0,3 %
- Contact pressure ~ 2,5 N
- Ear coupling supraaural
- Jack plug 3,5/6,3 mm stereo
- Cable length 1,5 m (HD 25 Plus: 1-3 m)
- Transducer principle dynamic, closed
- Weight Without cable: ~ 140 g
- Nominal impedance 70
- Load rating 200 mW
- Max. Sound pressure level (active) 120 dB
What's in the box?
- 1 HD 25
- 1 Screw on jack adapter 3.5 to 6.3 mm
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*