sE Electronics are offering a free Dual Pro Pop Filter worth £29.99 to all customers who buy any sE Condenser Microphone* from a PMT Store or from PMT Online while stock lasts. For more information read our blog
Ideal for the producer on the go, or as a cheap home recording solution. The USB X1 condenser microphone proves very handy for direct input into a laptop, computer or tablet. Making it perfect for podcasts and video overdubs.
Then same steller performance of the original X1 with the added convenience of USB.
The X1 USB offers the same robust performance as the original X1, but with the added convenience of plugging straight into a USB port on a PC or Mac, negating the need for an audio interface or external power supply.
The headphone jack allows for zero-latency monitoring, and a level control on the front of the mic lets you dial in the right volume without an external controller of any kind.
- Capsule Type: Hand-Crafted True Condenser
- Diaphragm: 32mm Gold/Mylar
- Directional Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 44.67 mV/Pa (-27 dB)
- Max SPL: 135/145 dB (0/-10 dB pad) (0.5% THD @ 1kHz)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 74 dB
- Self Noise: 20 dB(A)
- Pass Filter Switch: 60 Hz
- Preattenuation Pad: -10 dB
- Matching Connectors: USB Type B (2.0)
- Power requirement: 5V (via included USB)
- Weight: 440g / 15.52oz
|Applications||home & project studio vocal recording|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*