Another exclusive microphone bundle from PMT House of Rock. Package includes the outstanding Gemini MKII microphone, Reflexion FIlter Pro plus a pop shield for recording crystal clear vocals.
Exclusive bundle to PMT includes microphone, reflection filter and pop shield.
Most microphones use a transformer to optimize the mic's output impedance and couple the mic to the mic preamplifier. With the Gemini II, this optimization is accomplished with a second vacuum tube, negating any high-frequency rolloff typically incurred with a transformer.
This provides the Gemini II with a sparkling, pristine high-end typically only found in the most expensive solid-state microphones, while maintaining the rich, thick tonality of a tube mic. Not just for vocals, the bass cut filter and -10dB pad make the Gemini useful for loud and heavy sources like drum room mics and booming timpani.
- Capsule Type: Hand-Crafted True Condenser
- Diaphragm: 35mm Gold/Mylar
- Directional Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Impedance: 200 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 35.48 mV/Pa (-29 dB)
- Max SPL: 135/145 dB (0/-10 dB pad) (0.5% THD @ 1kHz)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 75 dB
- Self Noise: 19 dB(A)
- Pass Filter Switch: 150 Hz
- Preattenuation Pad: -10 dB
- Power Requirement: Dedicated PSU (included)
- Weight (mic): 1224g / 43.18oz
- Weight (PSU): 1691g / 59.65oz
- Tube complement: 1x 12AX7/ECC83, 1x 12AU7/ECC82
- Connector: XLR3F from PSU
|MPN||SE-Gemini II RFBUNDLE|
|Applications||studio vocal recording, brass, percussion, acoustic instruments|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*