Newly Improved Triggers for Toms
With acoustic-drum triggering more popular now than ever, Roland has responded to requests from the market and created these new-generation triggers: the RT-10K (for kick drums), RT-10S (for snare drums), and RT-10T (for toms). Physically smaller than their predecessors, the new 10-series triggers are easier to position. Best of all, they feature new trigger-sensing technology for improved response.
Mission number one with this new series was to improve trigger sensing, and thats precisely what Roland accomplished with the RT-10K/S/T. The new sensor system is designed to eliminate false retriggering by offering an adjustable sensor structure (U.S. Patent No. 6,794,569). The reduced size and lighter weight of the triggers are helpful in improving sensitivity.
- New sensor system and lighter material case to improve the trigger response
- Can be used with mesh heads as well as regular acoustic drumheads
- Works directly with Roland V-Drums TD series, TMC-6, SPD series, and HPD-series
- Approximately 10% smaller than previous models
- Kensington security lock-hole for theft-proof merchandizing