With exceptional trigger sensitivity, ultra-quick installation, and compatibility with the latest drum hardware, the streamlined RT-30 series sets a new standard for anyone wanting to explore hybrid drumming. Developed specifically for use on bass drum, the RT-30K provides fast and accurate triggering in a robust unit that’s simple to install. The newly developed self-guided mount automatically sets the sensor in the optimum position against the drumhead, with no fussy mechanical adjustment needed after mounting.
- Advanced trigger device for playing electronic sources from an acoustic bass drum
- Compatible with Roland’s TM-2 Trigger Module, TD-series V-Drums sound modules, and SPD-series percussion pads
- Newly developed self-guided mount makes installation quick and easy
- Durable fibreglass-reinforced ABS body and secure mounting mechanism for dependable operation
- Protective grip prevents marring of wood bass drum hoops
- TRS connection cable included
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*