As featured on Roland's latest TD-50 drum kits, the PD-140DS is one of the most responsive mesh snare heads available to date. Prismatic Sound Modelling offers a unique playing experience that no other Electronic Kit can offer - the ultimate for expressive performers.
Digital 14” snare with latest multi-sensor triggering
The new Roland PD-140DS Digital V-Pad combines snare tradition with the latest triggering technology. A brand new three-layer mesh head is fitted to a standard size 14” shell for natural rebound and feel and is instantly familiar to play. But now, thanks to Roland’s newly developed multi-element sensor system, your hits across every area of the pad are more closely detected, and your playing dynamics captured in minute detail. Rim shots and cross-sticks are automatically detected as the pad senses your hand and adjusts accordingly, producing a sound that is natural, detailed and bursting with character.
An essential add-on for any users of the TD-50 drum module looking to expand the potential of the TD50K and TD-50KV kits.
- Pad size: 14 inches
- Shell depth: 4.3 inches
- Tension rods: 8
- Head: 3-ply mesh head (Floating mid-layer structure)
- Multi element sensor system
- Available playing methods (Triggers)
- Head shot (High resolution positional detection, Wide dynamic range)
- Rim shot (Depth detection, Wide dynamic range)
- Cross stick (Automatic switching)
- Brush sweep
- Power supply: Supplied from DIGITAL TRIGGER IN port (DC 5 V)
- Dimensions: 380 (W) x 380 (D) x 160 (H) mm
- Weight, 4.9 kg
- Accessories: Owner's manual, Connection cable, Drum key
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*