The CY-12R/C V-Cymbal Ride/Crash is a 12-inch electronic cymbal that brings breakthrough V-Cymbal technology to a very affordable price. This expressive dual-trigger cymbal offers the natural rebound, inertia and “swinging” motion of an acoustic cymbal-plus cymbal choke capabilities-making it perfect for use as a ride, crash or even a splash cymbal on V-Drums systems and other electronic drum sets.
- 12" electronic ride/crash cymbal with natural “swinging” motion and inertia
- Circular design, weight and striking surface closely modeled after acoustic cymbals
- Dual-trigger design for triggering different sounds on edge/bow and bow/bell of cymbal
- Three-way triggering (edge/bow/bell) available with TD-20X, TD-20, TD-12, TD-9 and TD-4 modules. Also available with the TD-10 sound module equipped with the later version of TDW-1 Wave and System Expansion Board (TDW-1 with V-Cymbal Control)
- Supports cymbal “chokes” for more dynamic playing
- Compatible with all Roland electronic percussion sound modules, plus HPD-15 and SPD-20
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*