Rode HS2B Large Headset Microphone, Black
The Rode HS2 is a versatile, high performance headset microphone designed for a wide range of audio transmission and recording applications. Especially useful for hands-free operation in presentations, corporate meetings, outdoor use or TV and broadcast shows where discretion and reliability is essential.
A standard 3.5mm mini jack TRS ensures direct connectivity and compatibility with a wide range of wireless transmitters and RodeLink systems.
The HS2 also comes with a 5-year manufacturers warranty for added peace of mind (upon registration).
Compact design with high sensitivity and full frequency response tailored for the human voice
Hypoallergenic silicone earstrips
Ultra-flexible and extremely comfortable, the user can wear without any discomfort
Stainless spring-steel boom and headband
Easily adjusted for shape and ideal microphone positioning, as well as for left or right orientation
1.2m Kevlar-reinforced, braid-shielded cable
With strain-relief and improved durability, ensuring it will not be damaged when adjusted
3.5mm TRS output with optional locking thread
Compatible with both standard 3.5mm TRS microphone inputs, and locking style 3.5mm TRS threaded inputs (RØDELink systems and various other wireless transmitters)
- Acoustic Principle Permanently Polarised Condenser
- Active Electronics JFET impedance converter
- Address Type Omni
- Frequency Range 60Hz - 18kHz
- Output Impedance 3000
- Maximum SPL 122dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1K load)
- Maximum Output Level 189.0mV
- Sensitivity -47.2dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (4.70mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted) 36dB-A
- Weight 20gm
- Dimensions 50mmH x 124mmW x 205mmD
- Warranty 1 year with free extension to 5 years following registration
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*