If you would like to place an order please call our sales team on 0121 359 8124 for further information.
Created to exact original specifications of the world's most popular 12-string electric guitar, the 360/12C63 is an accurate replica of the guitar George Harrison made so famous. Complete with double-bound body, trapeze tailpiece, and unique Rickenbacker 12-string headstock, the 360/12C63 is true to the 1963 version in every aspect down to the shading on the Fireglo finish.
The natural chorus and chime of a Rickenbacker is a unique experience, one that's inspired generations of guitarists. Perhaps the most famous example is George Harrison, although the Byrds and The Edge are stiff competition.
- Body Type Semi-Acoustic
- No. Frets 21 Scale Length 62.9 cm (24 3/4")
- Neck Width at Nut 41.3 mm (1 5/8")
- Neck Width at 12th Fret 49.2 mm (1 15/16")
- Crown Radius 25.4 cm (10")
- Body Wood Maple Neck Wood Maple
- Fingerboard Wood Rosewood
- Weight 3.6 kg (8.0 lbs.)
- Overall Length 101 cm (39 3/4")
- Overall Width 38.1 cm (15")
- Overall Depth 38.1 mm (1 1/2")
- Fingerboard and Body Binding Yes
- Fret Marker Style Triangle pale white
- Tailpiece Trapeze Bridge 6-way with split intonation saddle
- Neck Type Set-in No. of Pickups 2 Type of Pickups Vintage Single Coil Toaster Top?
- Output Type Parallel Mono
- Machine Heads Deluxe Vintage repro
|Case Included||hard case|
|Nut Width||41.3 mm (1 5/8")|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left Handed||right handed|
|Body Material||maple body|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*