Art 408-a is the perfect multipurpose speaker for small indoor gigs or outdoor stage monitoring in midsize stages. Small but powerful, in fact thanks to its 400 w digital amplifier and neodymium transducers, the art 408-a can deliver great volume power and sound definition. The high frequencies are precise and natural thanks to the compression driver with a 1 inch mylar dome in front of a low compression, optimised geometry, radial phase plug.
Newly designed digital amplifiers coupled with the unique rcf transducers technology make the art 4 Series a cutting edge product, suitable for any portable sound reinforcement applications. Simply one of the best active pa speaker brands on the market today.
- Road, installation or pa use
- 400 watts rms per speaker
- 126db maximum spl
- 8" high power neodymium woofer with 2.5 inch inside & outside copper voice coil
- 1" Mylar dome, neodymium high frequency driver
- Wide dispersion 90 x 70 constant directivity horn
- 65Hz - 20kHz frequency response
- 6.3mm (1/4") jack inputs
- Xlr input
- Xlr output (linkable)
- 35mm pole mount fitting
- Side mounted carry handles, and top
- DSP processing, boost eq, soft limiter and protection
- Anthracite grey finish
- Lightweight - only 9.2kg each!
|MPN||ART 408-A MKII|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*