The new Rane TTM57 MKII Mixer for Serato DJ marks the return of the popular 2-Channel DJ mixer, first introduced in 2006. The original TTM57SL broke ground as the first ever DJ mixer with built-in USB sound card and tightly integrated Serato software controls. When discontinued in 2013, the TTM57SL had developed a cult-like following. This is a new and improved version for the modern DJ! Order now from PMT Online.
The TTM57mkII stays true to its original design by supporting familiar workflow while improving performance and software integration. Updated software controls include silicone RGB backlit pads for triggering four cue points per deck or the SP-6 sampler. Classic joystick controls toggle slip, instant doubles, internal mode, censor, and transform. Dedicated auto-loop & loop roll controls with back-lit buttons. Intuitive Serato DJ iZotope FX controls for easy & quick access.
The mixer features Rane's exclusive dual USB port architecture for intuitive DJ change over and supports creative dual computer applications. The TTM57mkII is a classic reborn.
Key improvements include:
- Dual USB 2.0 high-speed class-compliant audio and MIDI USB ports:
- No driver required on a Mac
- High-performance ASIO driver for Windows
- Ten record and ten playback channels per port
- Sample rates of 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz and 96 kHz.
- Dedicated Serato DJ iZotope USB FX inserts for each deck.
- Software color-coded silicone RGB back-lit pads.
- Aux USB input dedicated to the SP-6 sampler.
- 3 High/Low-Pass sweep filters for Decks 1, 2 and Aux.
- Rane’s proprietary non-contact magnetic faders.
With a computer plugged into each USB port, simply switch a mixer Deck selector to USB A or USB B and audio and MIDI are assigned. Seamlessly switch from one DJ to the next using Serato DJ or other 3rd-party audio software.
Each port can stream 20 channels of low-latency audio at 44.1, 48, or 96 kHz.
A typical setup includes two Serato DVS decks, software FX through independent USB digital inserts for each Deck, and the SP-6 sample player on its own USB Aux input.
Deck Cue, Pan, and Split Cue
The Cue slider cues Deck 1 or Deck 2 by moving the slider accordingly. This lets you adjust a Deck volume in the headphones without raising the Deck Gain control.
When Split Cue is off, the Cue / Main Pan knob balances how much stereo cue and stereo main mix you hear in the headphones.
When Split Cue is on, the Cued Deck goes to the left headphone cup and the Main mix goes to the right cup. The Cue / Main Pan knob balances how much Cue (left) and Main (right) is heard in the headphones.
TTM57mkII Unique Features
- Durable Lexan faceplate (no paint to wear off)
- Channel High, Mid, and Low Kill switches
- Filter Resonance adjustment
- MIDI-mappable footswitch jack to any parameter
- SP-6 Sampler Input Filter control
- SP-6 Sampler Input Headphone Cue
- Headphone Split Cue Mode (Cue in the left ear and Main Mix in the right ear.)
- Changeable EQ crossover points
- Transform Joysticks with extra up/down/left/right functions
- Easy access to Serato deck INT mode
- Slip ON/OFF quick controls
- Scroll access through all Serato DJ-FX
- Adjustable Serato DJ-FX Wet/Dry controls
- Session Output with a Volume Control
- External effects processor loop with +4 & -10 level switch
- Up-fader Channel Swap switch
- Three-year warranty with great customer support
Magnetic Crossfader and Channel Faders
The proprietary Rane magnetic faders are fast, accurate, and long lasting. The design uses non-contact technology previously reserved for demanding aerospace and industrial applications. No travel noise—no bleed—ever.
Rane's magnetic faders accurately translate hand motion into precise audio level control. Non-contact fader technology is the only way to fully address the needs of the professional performance DJ.
Both channel faders and the crossfader are magnetic. These faders are easy to clean, and with proper maintenance, should last the life of the mixer. Should one become damaged, you can easily replace it. All three faders are interchangeable.
Includes Serato DJ software
Rane is pleased to announce that our products which previously included Serato Scratch Live software are now fully supported by and include Serato DJ software. DJs currently using Serato Scratch Live with supported Rane hardware have the option to migrate to the new and improved Serato DJ free of charge. If you’re familiar with Scratch Live, the transition to Serato DJ is easy and intuitive. Serato DJ is a free upgrade supporting the Sixty-One, Sixty-Two, Sixty-Eight, SL2, SL3, and SL4.
Serato DJ provides support for DVS (digital vinyl system), iZotope FX, Sync, Slip Mode, more Cue points, jump-to-loop, an improved 24-slot sampler and takes advantage of the high performance, ultra-low latency Rane ASIO and Core Audio drivers. Both programs share compatible song libraries, the same general workflow and deck layout.
Upgrading is optional -- Serato Scratch Live will still work with the Sixty-One, Sixty-Two, Sixty-Eight, SL2, SL3, and SL4. You can have both programs installed, and use one or the other. You can also use the included Core Audio and ASIO drivers to run any other popular DJ and DAW software program you like.
Native Support for Virtual DJ
Rane's Sixty-Two, Sixty-Four and TTM57mkII mixers have native support in Virtual DJ. Tap into the full powers of your Rane Mixer with audio, video and DVS timecode plug & play in Virtual DJ 8. Download it here.
Class Compliant Dual USB Ports
Dual USB ports provide simultaneous connection of two computers, enabling back-to-back sets between laptop DJs running different software without compromise or interruption—no easy feat.
The USB ports are 100% class compliant, allowing hook-up to any Mac OS X device without the need for an additional driver.
The included high-performance ASIO driver runs most Windows DAW and DJ software. Get it from the Downloads tab on this page.
MIDI end points are class-compliant with both OS X and Windows devices.
Rane TTM57 MKII Tech Specs
- 4 Stereo unbalanced RCA jacks
- Phono or Line level input, rear panel switches for each input.
- Max Line Input: 4 Vrms
- Phono Response: RIAA ±1 dB, Gain: 31 dB at 1 kHz
- Rumble filter: Butterworth 3rd-order Infrasonic
- Max Phono Input:126 mV
- 24-bit, 48 kHz; Dynamic range 102 dB A-weighted
- 24-bit, 48 kHz; Dynamic range 108 dB A-weighted
Digital Signal Processing
- 32-bit floating point
- Five Stereo Record, Five Stereo Playback
- 44.1, 48, or 96 kHz, 24-bit PCM
- Class-compliant, no driver needed for Mac OSX (10.7 to 10.10).
- ASIO driver provided for Windows 7-SP1, Windows 8 and 8.1.
- Stereo unbalanced ¼ TS (tip-sleeve) phone jack send and return
- Balanced ¼ TRS & XLR combination jack.
- Single-knob High / Low Tone control.
- Mic / Line level switch to connect a wireless receiver.
- 20 Hz to 20 kHz ±0.25 dB, Line in to Line out
- 101 dB A-weighted
- <0.01% re 0 dBFS, 20 to 20 kHz, 20 kHz BW
- Unbalanced jacks (RCA & FlexFX): Maximum 4 Vrms
- Balanced jacks (Main 1/4): Maximum 8 Vrms
Internal Universal Power Supply
- 100 to 240 VAC, 50 Hz to 60 Hz, 15 W max
- 14 x 10 x 4 (35.6 x 25.4 x 10.2 cm)
- 8 lb (3.7 kg)
- 7.75 H x 15 W x 19.25 D (19.7 x 38.1 x 49 cm)
- 12 lb (5.5 kg)
|Software Included||includes serato dj software|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*