The Rane MP2015 is a no-compromise professional, 4-channel mixer. It has an analog soul with a digital heart, and is perfect for the more high-end, professional DJ setups. It gives you everything you need for your performnace: Control, sound, reliability and durability, which distinguish Rane’s new techno house club mixer for high-end audio systems. Order yours today from PMT Online!
Born from a legacy of rotary club mixers beginning in 1971 with Rudy Bozak’s CMA-10-2DL, on to 1982 and UREI’s 1620, then in 1999 Rane’s MP2016/XP2016 combo, and now in 2015, the MP2015 represents the next revival and evolution.
With over 40 years of rotary mixer experience to draw on, along with collaboration and input from the world’s best techno house DJs, the MP2015 is the best mixer produced by Rane—ever. There are no compromises in the design. It has the best sound, the best features, the best feel, and the best reliability and durability.
The Rane MP2015 is now Traktor Scratch Certified! See the blog post.
This is a Serato DJ + DVS upgrade-ready mixer. To use this mixer with Serato DJ, purchase the Club Kit (Serato DJ + DVS) license bundle.
Rane MP2015 Tech Specs
- Four Analog Deck Inputs: Each is Phono-CD-S/PDIF switchable
- ....Analog Stereo RCA jacks: Phono (RIAA) or CD (line-level)
- ........Phono Response: RIAA +0.1/-0.2 dB, Gain: 31 dB at 1 kHz, Butterworth 3rd-order Infrasonic (rumble) and 2nd-order Low-pass Filters
- ........Max Phono Input: 126 mV
- ........Max Line Input: 4 Vrms, all unbalanced inputs
- Analog Aux Input: Line Level, stereo unbalanced RCA jacks
- Session Analog Input: Line Level, stereo unbalanced RCA jacks
- Deck Input S/PDIF RCA jacks: Input 16-bit or 24-bit PCM only
- ........Dynamic range of 128 dB with ultra low jitter and 16:1 SRC conversion range.
- Session S/PDIF Input / Output: RCA jacks (Dynamic range of 128 dB)
- ....Input 16-bit or 24-bit PCM only, sample Rate 16 kHz to 144 kHz
- 24-bit @ 44.1, 48, or 96 kHz
- 24-bit @ 44.1, 48, or 96 kHz
- Digital/USB Input to Line Output: 116 dB A-weighted
- Line Input to Digital/USB Output: 116 dB A-weighted
- Line Input to Line Output: 113 dB A-weighted
Digital Signal Processing
- 32-bit floating point.
- Seven stereo record, five stereo playback, each port, 24-bit PCM @ 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz or 96 kHz.
- Class-compliant, no driver needed for Mac OS X (10.7 to 10.10).
- ASIO driver provided for Windows 7 and higher.
- Stereo unbalanced ¼" TS (tip-sleeve) jacks, Send and Return.
- Balanced ¼" TRS & XLR combo jack with Mic / Line switch and +48V Phantom Power switch.
- Main is on balanced XLR jacks
- Booth is on balanced TRS 1/4" jacks
- Session is on unbalanced RCA line level or S/PDIF digital RCA jacks
- FlexFX Loop Send is unbalanced RCA jacks.
- ....Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz ±0.25 dB
- ....Unbalanced jacks (Session & FlexFX): Max 4 Vrms
- ....Balanced jacks (Main & Booth): Max 8 Vrms
Internal Universal Power Supply
- 100 to 240 VAC, Max 20 W, 50 Hz to 60 Hz.
- 35.5 cm x 33.3 cm x 8.3 cm [14 H x 13.1 W x 4.3 D (includes knobs)]
- Weight: 5.7 kg or 12.6 lb.
- 19.7 cm x 38.1 cm x 49 cm [7.75 H x 15 W x 19.25 D]
- Weight: 7 kg or 15 lb.
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*