The QSC Touchmix series embodies everything that a modern, digital mixer should be. A fast, fun workflow with an intuitive control interface, wireless enabled and a comprehensive set of I/O connectivity. Meet the QSC Touchmix 16 and be even more creative in your mix.
Professional results made quick and easy with included mix presets
There's enough going under the hood to keep the pros happy, squeezing large console functionality into a convenient portable digital mixer. While the straightforward interface and unique features deliver great results for entry level users. Designed in partnership with industry veterans Greg Mackie and Peter Watts the Touchmix series may well change your expectations of affordable mixers. Be part of the digital mixer revolution, deep and programmable when you need it but simple and intuitive come show time.
QSC TouchMix compact digital mixers are designed for musicians, production professionals and live performance venues that need the power and capability of a large “concert” mixing console in a compact, affordable and easy to use form. TouchMix-8 and TouchMix-16 mixers have the functionality to satisfy demanding professionals combined with a range of features and functions that help the less experienced user achieve quality results.
The QSC TouchMix Series represents a breakthrough in innovation and digital mixer design - the result of a remarkable collaboration between QSC and industry icons Greg Mackie and Peter Watts (M&W Pro Audio Ltd.) TouchMix not only resets the bar for performance and value, but also redefines the user experience for both professionals and novices alike.
The QSC Touchmix 16 is available for full product demonstration at your local PMT Store, with PA experts on hand to talk you through every feature and answer any questions.
Professional Results Made Easy
- Simple Mode makes getting great results easy and fast (similar to the “Auto” function on a DSLR camera
- Advanced Mode gives pro users total control over all mixer parameters
- Wizards and preset libraries created specifically for live sound reinforcement assist the user with channel setup, effects selection and more
- Built-in color touchscreen combined with hardware controls for fast and intuitive operation
“Big Mixer” Features and Specifications
- 4-band full parametric EQ and variable high-pass filter on all input channels.
- Gate and compressor on all input channels
- Four premium stereo DSP’s with a full selection of professional digital effects
- 1/3 octave graphic EQ, notch filters, limiters and delay on main and aux. outputs, DCA’s and mute groups High Quality microphone preamps Channel-selectable phantom power
- Multiple monitor mixes including ability to drive in-ears directly
- Multitrack direct to disk recording/playback via external USB hard drive (not included.) No computer required.
- TouchMix delivers all the processing power and features that a professional live sound engineer could want.
Compact and Complete
- Approximately the size and weight of a small laptop computer
- Operation via internal color touch-screen and rotary dial, mobile device or both simultaneously
- USB Wi-Fi adapter included. No additional network hardware required for remote control
- Includes padded carrying case for protection and easy transport
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*