Buy a QSC K Series or KW Series Speaker between now and 31st January 2017 and get a FREE Tote Bag! Call our Sales Team on 0151 448 2089, Pop In-Store or Buy Online to take advantage of this great deal.
For QSC K-Series users, the K-Sub is the optimal way to reinforce the low frequency response of your system with minimal hassle.
Designed with lightweight components and highly efficient Class-D amplifier technology, the K-Sub delivers immense bass response all the way down to 44Hz. The integrated caster design make transporting the sub easy for solo performers and entertainers.
The QSC KSub Active Subwoofer features a unique Tilt-Direct pole cup mounting system. A simple turn of the dial engages a 7.5 degree downward tilt of the speaker allowing acoustic energy to be kept on the audience and off reflective surfaces for applications where maximum coverage from a high-positioned speaker is desired.
Extended 6 Year Warranty Available
QSC design their speakers to perform flawlessly. To back up this professional standard they offer an extended 6 year warranty on select products. Simply buy your K or KW series speakers and register with QSC. Further Details Here.
* Additional Shipping Charges may apply for this item. Please call us on 0151 448 2089 and we'll be happy to advise.
- Lightweight portable powered subwoofer with legendary QSC amplifier power and reliability
- 1000 watt Class D power modules (2x500 W)
- Extensive DSP enhances system performance
- Attractive and professional appearance
- Tour-grade 18 gauge steel grilles
- Ergonomic handles with comfortable, non-slip grip
- 35 mm pole sockets with Tilt-Direct (fullrange models)
- M10 rigging points for suspended installation (fullrange models)
- Amplifier Power Output: 1000 W Class D (500 W LF, 500 W HF)
- Material: Painted birch plywood
- Configuration: 4th Order Bandpass
- Transducers: 2 x 12" cone transducers
- Frequency Response (-6 dB): 48Hz - 134kHz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 44Hz - 148kHz
- Max SPL (1 Meter): 130dB peak
- Input Impedance (ohms): XLR / ¼": 40k balanced / 20k unbalanced
- Cooling: On demand, 50 mm variable speed fan
- Amplifier Protection: Thermal limiting, output overcurrent, overtemperature muting, GuardRail™
- Dimensions (HWD): 26" x 14" x 28.1" (including casters) (665 mm x 356 mm x 714 mm)
- Weight: 74 lb / 33.6 kg
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*