The PRS Custom 24 is the original no compromise tonal masterpiece.
The PRS Custom 24 in stunning Azul Blue finish with Parrern Thin Neck
The Custom 24 is the quintessential PRS guitar. This iconic instrument was the first model that Paul Reed Smith brought to the public at PRS Guitars’ first Winter NAMM show in 1985 and has been a top seller ever since. Played by internationally touring artists, gigging musicians, and aspiring players, the Custom 24 features PRS’s patented tremolo system and PRS 85/15 treble and bass pickups with volume and tone controls and a 5-way blade switch. 85/15 pickups were personally designed by Paul Reed Smith for PRS’s 30th Anniversary. They offer remarkable clarity and extended high and low end.
The PRS Custom 24 has established itself as a serious rock machine for the 21st century. Its difficult to enter into such a competitive market of instruments. Let alone dominate it.
- Top Wood: Carved Figured Maple (Flame or Quilt)
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Number of Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood with Purfling
- Neck Shape: Pattern Thin
- Fretboard Inlays: Mother of Pearl 30th Anniversary Birds
- Headstock Inlay: Rosewood Veneer with Inlaid Signature and Purfling
- Bridge: PRS Tremolo
- Tuners: PRS Phase III Locking Tuners
- Truss Rod Cover: "30th Anniversary"
- Hardware Type: Hybrid
- Treble Pickup: 85/15 Treble
- Bass Pickup: 85/15 Bass
- Pickup Switching: Volume and Tone Control with 5-Way Blade Pickups Selector
|Body Size||Full SIze|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*