Outstanding Performance For The Most Demanding Musicians
The PRS "SE" line aims to put the outstanding craftsmanship and playability of a Paul Reed Smith guitar into the hands of todays players, without busking the bank.
For those looking for the great PRS tone in the classic single-cutaway format, we present you with the excellent and new for 2017, SE 245. This model packs everything needed to get shredding right from the get go. Two humbucking pickups and dual tone/volume controls, fitted to a quality made PRS instrument. WHat more could you need?
Paul Reed Smith on The SE 245
With a voice that is classic, eminently recordable and gig ready, the SE 245 is perfect for traditional single-cutaway players. The 24.5" scale length makes this instrument instantly comfortable to players who grew up using short scale guitars. Volume and tone controls for each pickup, a 3-way toggle and bird inlays are all standard appointments.
- Top Wood - Beveled Maple Top and Flame Maple Veneer (no no veneer on opaque finishes)
- Back Wood - Thick Mahogany
- Number of Frets - 22
- Scale Length - 24.5"
- Neck Wood - Mahogany
- Neck Shape - Wide Fat
- Fretboard Wood - Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlay - Birds
- Bridge - PRS Designed Stoptail
- Tuners - PRS Designed Tuners
- Hardware Type - Nickel
- Treble Pickup - PRS SE 245 Treble Humbucker
- Bass Pickup - PRS SE 245 Bass Humbucker
- Controls - Volume and Tone Controls For Each Pickup and 3-Way Toggle Pickup Selector On Upper Bout
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||mahogany body|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*