DAW Control Made EasyThe all new PreSonus FaderPort 8 closes the gap between keyboard and controller, granting the user more mixing freedom than ever before by incorporating a host of new hardware and aesthetic changes. Although the mouse and keyboard approach is still totally viable here, the FaderPort 8 handles a lot more of the features you'd otherwise need them for. Featuring eight 100 mm motorized, touch-sensitive faders, digital scribble strip displays, HUI, Mackie Control, and native Studio One support; and a unique Session Navigator to make mixing and controlling your favorite DAW application quick and easy.
One-Button Access to Key Functions
The FaderPort 8's unique Session Navigator provides easy access to eight mission-critical functions for maximum flexibility. Dedicated buttons are provided to instantly arm all tracks for recording; control mutes and Solo Clear; view only the tracks, buses, and VCAs you want so see; and more. You’re not limited to preset controls, either: Four programmable User buttons let you quickly and easily access your favorite functions.
Universal Compatibility and Tight Studio One Integration.
FaderPort 8’s streamlined work flow and support for the Mackie Control and HUI protocols make it fast and easy to control virtually any DAW. No driver installation is necessary; just plug the control surface into a USB port and take command of your mix and plug-ins.
But the FaderPort 8 is downright magical when used with PreSonus Studio One. (Studio One Artist is included.) You’ll be amazed how much faster you can work.
An Amazingly Fast, Efficient Studio Work flo Awaits You
With the compact, easy-to-use FaderPort 8, you’ll enjoy the fastest, most efficient workflow you’ve ever experienced. But don’t just take our word for it; visit your favorite PreSonus dealer and try the FaderPort 8 for yourself!
- 8 touch-sensitive, 100 mm long-throw, motorized faders
- 8 high-definition Scribble Strip displays
- Complete recording-transport controls: Play, Stop, Fast Forward, Rewind, Record, Loop
- Drop Marker, Next/Prev Marker, Next / Prev Event
- General session controls: Undo/Redo, Arm All, Solo/Mute Clear, Track Management, Click On/Off with tap tempo
- Session Navigator provides quick control over track scrolling, channel banking, timeline scrolling, and much more
- Channel Controls: Level, Pan, Solo, Mute, Rec Arm
- Automation Controls: Touch, Latch, Trim, Write, Read, Off
- Optional Fader functionality: plug-in edit, bus sends, pan
- macOS / Windows compatible with native Studio One support and HUI and Mackie Control Universal emulation
Computer system requirements
Below are the minimum computer-system requirements for the FaderPort 8:
- MacOS 10.8.5 or higher
- Intel Core 2 Duo processor (Intel Core i3 or better recommended)
- Windows 10 x64/x86, Windows 8.1 x64/x86, Windows 7 x64/x86 SP1 + platform update
- Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon X2 processor (Intel Core i3 or better recommended)
Windows and Mac Systems
- USB 2.0 port
- Internet connection required for driver and bundled software installation
PreSonus FaderPort 8 has been tested and approved to work with the following software:
- Native Mode
- PreSonus Studio One 3
- HUI Emulation
- Supported by Pro Tools
- Mackie Universal Control Emulation
Supported by Logic, Cubase, Ableton, Nuendo, Bitwig, Reaper, Digital Performer, and more.
As a commitment to constant improvement, PreSonus Audio Electronics, Inc., reserves the right to change any specification stated herein, at any time, without notification.
Footswitch input for hands-free start/stop
USB 2.0 connectivity
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*