The XPRS15 PA Speaker delivers a natural, dynamic sound and features Pioneer’s patented AFAST technology, which drastically reduces standing waves that can produce a muffled response in the low to mid ranges, so you always have a pwerful, full-range sound during sets and live performances.
Complete your enitre sound system with the Pioneer XPRS PA range.
Powersoft’s new Class D amp modules produce 2400 W (peak) or 1200 W (continuous) output, similar to that of larger stand-alone speaker amplifiers. The amps are equipped with Power Factor Correction (PFC) to reduce power consumption while ensuring reliability and a steady performance in all environments. The auto-ranging power supply means you plug in the XPRS Series anywhere in the world – including venues with generators or temporary power supplies – and expect the same high quality sound. The speakers are packed with features to protect the driver, amp and power supply – giving you peace of mind, consistent quality sound, and extending the life of your sound system.
- Thermal limiting: cuts off to prevent overheating.
- Output overcurrent: reduces the speaker’s output to safe levels in the event of output overcurrent.
- Speaker protection
- DC offset removal: shuts down to prevent further damage if the speaker blows.
- Stationary High Frequency Protection: protects the speaker from loud bursts such as feedback.
- Input voltage limiter: Peak and RMS.
- Output voltage limiter: cuts the LF and compression drivers separately when either reaches their peak.
- Plus, the status LED on the front of the cabinet can has three settings – power, limiter or off – giving an optional visual reference to the status of the speaker.
Both speakers use a high-grade ferrite LF driver (15-inch) and a 1.75-inch titanium diaphragm compression driver to reproduce a clean, full range sound with low distortion even at high outputs. The speakers’ horn gives a dispersion of 90 x 60 degrees and can be rotated by 90 degrees – giving you flexibility to mount the speakers vertically or horizontally to choose the coverage to suit your space. The XPRS15 speakers are wedge shaped, making them ideal floor monitors, or the polemount socket can be set to straight or tilted to 7 degrees to direct the sound exactly where you want it. The speakers also have two balanced XLR/TRS combo sockets and an unbalanced RCA connection, so you can connect a MIC and other external devices at the same time – including using an AUX cable to connect and play directly from portable audio players, line-level mixers and tablets/smartphones. Each input can be controlled individually or using the master controls for lines one and two. Plus two balanced XLR through output terminals enable easy connection to other speakers and subs.
- Speaker Type: 15" 2-way full range, bass reflex, bi-amp, active speaker
- Frequency Response(–10 dB): 40 Hz to 20 kHz
- Dispersion (H x V): 90° x 60° (rotatable)
- Maximum SPL (peak@1m/1w): 136 dB
- Crossover Frequency: 2.0 kHz
- Amplifier type: Class D
- Power Rating: 2400 W peak / 1200 W cont. (LF800 W/HF400 W)
- Input connectors: 2x XLR/TRS Combo (balanced), 2x RCA (unbalanced)
- Impedance: 10 k
- Output connectors: 2x Through output XLR (balanced) 1x Mixed output XLR (balanced)
- LF driver: 15-inch ferrite LF cone driver
- HF driver: 1.75-inch titanium diaphragm neodymium compression driver
- Enclosure: 15 mm birch plywood, bass reflex type
- Finish: Impact-resistant, black semi-matt textured
- Handle: 2 (on both sides)
- Pole socket: 35 mm socket (0°/7° multi-angle)
- Rigging point: 12x M10
- Amplifier protecion: Thermal limiting, over-temperature muting, output overcurrent
- Driver Protection: DC offset removal, high frequency stationary loud signals, input voltage limiterPeak/RMS)
- Power unit Protection: Primary AC mains overvoltage protection, Primary AC mains overcurrent protection
- Supported voltages: 100 V (50 Hz/60 Hz) / 110 V to 240 V (50 Hz/60 Hz)
- Power consumption: 175 W
- Dimensions: (W x H x D): 445 x 750 x 416 mm
|Woofer Size||15" woofer|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*