The P-Series amps deliver pro-quality power in a wide range of configurations, and are perfect for mating with the popular Club Series speakers, as each model's power signal is tuned via YS processing to the needs of Club Series speakers. All models feature both XLR and 1/4" TRS inputs, Neutrik Speakon, phone plug, and 5-way binding post outputs. Other features include sweepable high- and low-pass filters, Yamaha's exclusive EEEngine technology for high performance with exceptional efficiency, and a variable-speed fan. 2U chassis. The P2500S delivers 310W/ch @ 4 ohms, 250W @ 8 ohms, and 620W @ 8 ohms bridged.
Yamaha P2500S Dual Channel Power Amp Features:
- Pro-quality power in a wide range of configurations
- Perfect tuned via YS processing for use with the popular Club Series speakers
- Yamaha's exclusive EEEngine technology for high performance with exceptional efficiency
- XLR and 1/4" TRS inputs
- Neutrik Speakon, phone plug, and 5-way binding post outputs
- Sweepable high- and low-pass filters
- Variable speed fan
- Delivers 2 x 250W @ 8 ohms, 2 x 310W @ 4 ohms, and 620W @ 8 ohms bridged
|Power Output||<p>250 watts rms per channel at 8 ohms <br />310 watts rms per channel at 4 ohms <br />650 watts rms per channel at 2 ohms <br />620 watts rms at 8 ohms (bridged) <br />1300 watts rms at 4 ohms (bridged)</p>|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*