One of the most versatile valve amplifier heads we have to offer, the Orange TH100 amp head offers light, crisp clean to face melting metal tones. Reminiscent of the Orange AD140 head, the TH100 features a clean and dirty channel, and can be modified for genres across the board - from blues and country to classic rock, and then onwards to metal when the shape knob is turned to 10.
One of the most exciting features of the TH100 tube amp is it's power output options. A power output switch on the front panel, coupled with the option of removing two of the output valves, lets a player chose between 100 watts, 70 watts, 50 watts, and 35 watts RMS output. It’s basically just like having 4 amps rolled into 1!
- Features - All Valve, Foot Switchable Twin Channel, Valve FX Loop
- Controls - Dirty: Volume, Shape, Gain | Clean: Treble, Bass, Volume
- Output Power (Heads and Combos) - 30, 50, 70 and 100 Watts
- Power Handling (Cabinets) - NA
- Valves (Heads and Combos) - Power Amp: 4 XEL34 | Preamp: 4 x ECC83/12AX7 | FX Loop: 1 x ECC81/12AT7
- Speaker Output Options (Heads) - 1 x 16 Ohm Cabinet Connected To The 16 Ohm Output | 1 x 8 Ohm Cabinet Connected To One Of The 8 Ohm Outputs | 2 x 16 Ohm Cabinets Each Connected To One Of The 8 Ohm Outputs
- Speakers (Combos and Cabinets) - NA
- Impedance (Cabinets) - NA
- Extension Cabinet Options (Combos) - NA
- Unboxed Dimensions (W x H x D) - 55cm x 27cm x 28cm (21.65" x 10.63" x 11.02")
- Unboxed Weight - 23.65kg (52.14lb)
|Power||35, 50, 70, and 100 watts|
|Amp Type||valve / tube amplifier|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*