Here at PMT Online we have a vast selection of guitar amps for sale - but one brand that really sticks out is Orange. Now available in black, the Orange Rockerverb 50 MKII guitar amplifier combo is one of the best amps we've come across in a while - offering both dirty and clean channels, with footswitchable valve routed reverb and transparent FX loop.
Considering the success of Orange's of series, such as the Orange Tiny Terror and Orange Crush, the Rockerverb 50 will not disappoint. Orange have taken in the real thoughts and criticisms of guitarists and used this feedback to improve the Rockerverb 50 and 100 models, realised MKII versions with improved functionality.
An all valve amplifier, the Orange Rockerverb 50 MKII features clean and dirty channels. The clean provides superb harmonic qualities, and when cranked up can produce classic British crunch that many guitarists dream off. The Dirty channel delivers, as Orange puts it, "four stages of unadulterated filth". Moving the gain knob between 0 and 10 for the dirty channel can produce a variety of Orange distortion tones, suitable for many styles from metal to fusion, and rock or blues.
One of the most excited features of the Orange Rockerverb 50 MKII is it's switchable output valves. If you like, you can swap over the factory fitted EL34 output valves for 6L6's, KT88's or 6550's - just make sure you give us a call and get this done by a professional to avoid voiding your warranty!
- Features - All valve, foot switchable twin channel, valve FX loop, foot switchable valve reverb, built in speakers
- Controls - Reverb, dirty channel volume, treble, middle, bass and gain, clean channel treble, middle, bass and volume. (control layout is inverted for combos)
- Output Power (Heads and Combos) - 50 Watts
- Power Handling (Cabinets) - NA
- Valves (Heads and Combos) - Power amp: 2 x EL34 | Preamp: 4 x ECC83/12AX7 | Reverb: 2 x ECC81/12AT7 | FX Loop: 1 ECC81/12AT7
- Speaker Output Options (Heads) - NA
- Speakers (Combos and Cabinets) - 2 x 8 Ohm Celestion Vintage 30
- Impedance (Cabinets) - NA
- Extension Cabinet Options (Combos) - 1 x 16 Ohm
- Unboxed Dimensions (W x H x D) - 66cm x 54cm x 28cm (25.98" x 21.26" x 11.02")
- Unboxed Weight - 37.6kg (82.89lb)
|Woofer Size||2 x 12" woofer|
|Amp Type||valve / tube amplifier|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*