Orange claim the the OR50H is one of it's most important amplifiers to date, recreating the vintage tones, looks and even construction techniques of the original Orange sound from back in 1972. Featuring just one single channel configuration, the OR50 head has a three stage gain section and HF Drive control; increase the presence of your sound and take things to other sonic dimensions.
Plug in and create your very own Tone Monster with the Orange OR50H valve guitar amp head - you'll never look back!
- Features - Single Channel, All Valve, Pics Only Front Panel, Foot Switchable Master Volume, HF Drive
- Controls - HF Drive, Bass, Middle, Treble, Gain
- Output Power (Heads and Combos) - 50 Watts
- Power Handling (Cabinets) - NA
- Valves (Heads and Combos) - Power Amp: 2 x EL34 | Pre Amp: 3 x ECC83/12AX7
- Speaker Output Options (Heads) - 1 x 16 Ohm Cabinet Connected To The 16 Ohm Output | 1 x 8 Ohm Cabinet Connected To One Of The 8 Ohm Outputs | 2 x 16 Ohm Cabinets Each Connected To One Of The 8 Ohm Outputs
- Speakers (Combos and Cabinets) - NA
- Impedance (Cabinets) - NA
- Extemsion Cabinet Options (Combos) - NA
- Unboxed Dimensions (W x H x D) - 55cm x 27cm 24cm (21.65" x 10.63" x 9.54")
- Unboxed Weight - 18.55kg (40.9lb)
|Effects||attenuator, hf drive, 3 band eq|
|Amp Type||valve / tube amplifier|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*