As a guitarist it's never easy to find the perfect amplifier, but we'll bet you won't be disappointed with the Orange OR15H valve guitar amp head.
Back in 1972, Orange launched a British made guitar amp the has defined their unique sound ever since. The OR15H amp head was first released in 2008 in celebration of their 40th anniversary. Due to overwhelming popular demand, they decided to release this in 2012 and haven't looked back since!
If you're after a classic British blues rock tone, then look no further as the Orange OR15H was made for you!
- Features - Single Channel, All Valve, Pics Only Front Panel, Valve FX Loop
- Controls - Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble, Gain
- Output Power (Heads amd Combos) - 7 & 15 Watts
- Power Handling (Cabinets) - NA
- Valves (Heads amd Combos) - Power Amp: 2 x EL84 | Pre Amp: 3 x ECC83/12AX7 | FX Loop: 1 x ECC81/12AT7
- Speaker Output Options (Heads) - 1 x 16 Ohm Cabinet Connected To The 16 Ohm Output | 1 x 8 Ohm Cabinet Connected To One Of The 8 Ohm Outputs | 2 x 16 Ohm Cabinets Each Connected To One Of The 8 Ohm Outputs
- Speakers (Combos and Cabinets) - NA
- Impedance (Cabinets) - NA
- Extension Cabinet Options (Combos) - NA
- Unboxed Dimensions (W x H x D) - 40cm x 21cm x 18cm (15.75" x 8.27"x 7.09")
- Unboxed Weight - 8.06kg (17.77lb)
|Effects||3 band eq|
|Power||7 x 15 watts|
|Amp Type||valve / tube amplifier|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*