One of the best guitar amps on the market in the UK, the Orange AD30TC is an all valve guitar amplifier combo featuring 30 watts of power.
Featuring two completely separate signal paths for each channel, the AD30 combo is basically two vintage valve amps built into one. Channel 1 produces warm, thick and cream classic tones which can be pushed to crunch, while channel 2 provides a tighter sound with with increased upper mid frequency boost and more gain. To produce such a classic, vintage amp sound, the Orange AD30TC utilizes a smooth electron emissions GZ34 valve rectifier, similar to the first original valve amplifiers ever made, and operates in Class A.
- Features - All valve, foot switchable twin channel, valve rectifier
- Controls - Master, treble, middle, bass and gain for channel 1 & channel 2
- Output Power (Heads and Combos) - 30 Watts
- Power Handling (Cabinets) - NA
- Valves (Heads and Combos) - Preamp: 4 x ECC83/12AX7 | Power amp: 4 x EL84 | Rectifier: GZ34
- Speaker Output Options (Heads) - NA
- Speakers (Combos and Cabinets) - 2 x 8 Ohm Celestion Vintage 30
- Impedance (Cabinets) - NA
- Extension Cabinet Options (Combos) - 1 x 16 Ohm cabinet connected to the 16 Ohm output
- Unboxed Dimensions (H x W x D) - 54cm x 66cm x 30.5cm (21.26" x 22.05" x 12.01")
|Woofer Size||2 x 12" woofer|
|Amp Type||valve / tube amplifier|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*