DJ-ready Direct-Drive Turntable with Phono and USB connectivity for recording your vinyl collection
The TT250USB features a quartz-controlled direct-drive motor, delivering virtually perfect speed accuracy when playing back records. Its high torque motor provides the ideal amount of resistance and feel for scratching effects.
An S-shaped tonearm with anti-skating control and damped cuing ensures precise tracking of the record’s grooves with minimal error, so the sound is always clean and clear. A rugged, high-quality magnetic cartridge comes pre-mounted and perfectly aligned in the headshell, so you’re ready for action, right out of the box.
The TT250USB converts analog records to digital files via the USB connection to the computer (USB cable software download card included). Other thoughtful touches include adjustable height support feet, a 1/8-inch input for remote start when using a mixer that can provide remote start capability and a target light that illuminates the record under dim lighting conditions.
- Quartz-controlled direct drive motor for virtually perfect speed accuracy
- Instant torque: 2.0 kgfcm
- Die-cast aluminum platter for rock-solid stability (.09% wow & flutter)
- S-shaped tonearm ensures precise tracking of record grooves
- Includes pre-mounted high-quality magnetic cartridge
- Pitch Fader and Pitch-Bend controls customize the pitch for a perfect mix
- Pitch adjustment range ±10%
- Damped cueing lever raises and lowers tonearm
- 45 and 33 1/3 RPM speeds and selectable 115/230V operation
- Converts records to digital files with USB cable connection to computer
- 1/8-inch input for remote start with compatible mixers
- Attached stereo line-out RCA cable
- Weight: 22 lbs (9.97kg)
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*