The Numark NVII reimagines the hardware-software experience for the professional DJ. Packed with an overwhelming amount of features, effects and controls at your fingertips, NV-II bridges the gap between software and hardware like never before.
Intelligent dual-display controller for Serato DJ
The NVII improves on the performance of the original Numark NV controller, featuring an upgraded layout with clear markings for fast, responsive operation. Well suited for taking out on the road as a Mobile DJ, for parties, or just creating great mixes at home.
See In Colour
Designed to offer a more immersive, informative display for the loaded tracks. Each display provides feedback of exactly what you see on Serato DJ, including waveforms, song location, cue points, effects, pad modes, library browsing and more. As a result, you spend more time immersed in your mix instead of staring at the computer screen.
Take your performance to new heights with the NVII's velocity-sensitive trigger pads. Programme live drum grooves and trigger one-shot effects with backlit, colour-coded feedback. Also, easily manipulate up to 6 simultaneous effects on each channel, including the master. These effects controls are capacitive - meaning you can simply touch them to trigger on the fly. Utilising Serato's Flip feature, you can create custom edits and remixes of anything in your library, and store up to 6 on the fly for use in your live set or studio mix.
Manage your samples, loops and hot cues with 10 pad modes that offer unrivalled creative options at your fingertips.
Experience Numark's industry-leading platter technology. Scratch and search with touch-activated jog wheels that rival some of the industry-leading controllers. Blend elaborate audio layers, remix on the fly, or keep multiple song choices at your fingertips with an intuitive 4-channel mixer section. Professional DJs will appreciate the familiar fader and EQ layout, fader curve switches and crossfader start options that make live performance and playback a breeze.
Perform with the beautiful simplicity of Serato DJ without needing to take your attention away from what matters most - the feel of the hardware. A download code for Serato DJ is included, with a TOOLROOM artist loop and sample pack. Start building a library of sound FX, grooves and loops to take your mix to another level.
- 4-decks of Serato DJ software control in a sleek, low-profile design
- Integrated displays let you focus on the music, not the computer
- Full-colour displays provide 1:1 real-time visualization of Serato DJ
- Dedicated hardware controls for all critical software functions
- Gridlines on screen enable perfect beat matching
- 5-column options to show Song, Artist, Time, BPM, and Key
- Dual 5-inch hyper-responsive metal platters with search and scratch modes
- Adaptive learning platter technology for optimum response in any environment
- 16 velocity-sensitive trigger pads with backlit RGB feedback
- 10 pad modes for hot cues, loop slicing, and sample triggering
- Mouseless library browsing controls with dedicated on-screen feedback
- Integrated BPM metering for manual beat matching; Sync button for an instant match
- Pro-grade crossfader with Fader Start and curve adjustment
- Built-in professional USB 2.0 audio interface
- Aux and balanced mic inputs seamlessly integrate additional audio sources
- Zone/booth outputs and balanced XLR outputs for club use
- Serato DJ included via download
- TOOLROOM Records Artist Packs included via download
In the Box:
- 12v 2a Power Adapter
- USB Cable
- User Guide
- Warranty and Safety Information
- Software Download Card
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*