The new flagship Nord Piano 3 is the ultimate digital stage piano, with more realistic feel and sound than ever before, with improved keybed, improved display, more memory and features than the previous Piano 2 model! Once again, Nord surpass any of our (already high!) expectations to deliver what's certain to become a new standard for stage pianos! Piano players simply won't believe how close the Piano 3 feels to an actual acoustic piano.
The new Virtual Hammer Action Technology simulates the movement of the hammers in a Grand Piano, capturing the characteristics with exceptional dynamics and breathtaking level of authenticity. The Triple Sensor keybed allows key movements to be determined with stunning precision. The result is a keyboard action that handles dynamic playing with amazing control at any velocity level.
UNIQUE PIANO FEATURES
- Advanced String Resonanc: Reproduces the intricate interplay of piano strings resonating at their fundamental or harmonic frequencies when other notes are played on our Upright and Grand piano sounds.
- Soft Releas: Softens the release phase of the tone, which can be suitable when a gentler or more legato character is desired.
- The Nord Triple Pedal: Includes Soft and Sostenuto Pedals in addition to a unique Dynamic Sustain Pedal enabling the use of half-pedaling and "release and catch" techniques.
- Pedal Noise: Recreates the mechanical sounds of lifting and releasing the damper mechanism, producing the characteristic thomp and sizzle sounds. The Pedal Noise feature responds dynamically to the force/momentum used when pressing or releasing the sustain pedal on the Nord Triple Pedal.
- 88-note Triple Sensor keybed with improved grand weighted action
- Nord Virtual Hammer Action Technology for greatly improved key response
- OLED-display for better overview
- 1 GB memory for Nord Piano Library
- 256 MB for Nord Sample Library
- Layer and split-functionality
- Nord Triple Pedal
- Dedicated Sample Synth section with Attack, Decay/Release and dynamic controls
- 4 Dynamic Curves
- Dynamic Pedal Noise with Nord Triple Pedal
- Advanced String Resonance (Gen 2)
- Soft Release
- All effects in Stereo
- Tube overdrive simulation
- Vibe effect
- Separate Reverb/Delay effects
- Tremolo, Pan, Ring-Mod and Wah-wah can be controlled with Control Pedal
- 2 Audio outputs L & R - ¼", 6,35 mm jacks, unbalanced
- 1 Monitor input - 1/8", 3,5 mm stereo jack
- 1 Headphone output - ¼", 6,35 mm stereo jack
- 1 Piano pedal input - ¼", 6,35 mm jack. Use the included Nord Triple Pedal or a momentary pedal, like e.g, Roland DP-2, DP-6, Yamaha FC-4, FC-5, Fatar VFP1-25 etc
- 1 Volume Pedal input - ¼", 6,35 mm TRS stereo jack. Use a Control/Expression pedal like e.g. Yamaha FC-7, Roland EV-5 etc.
- MIDI In, MIDI Out - 5 pin DIN connectors
- USB - type B connector - for transferring sounds and USB-MIDI
- IEC C14 power connector
- Nord Piano 2 Connections
- Nord Piano 3: 18,2 kg (40.3 lbs)
- Pedal: 2 kg (4.4 lbs)
- Nord Triple Pedal
- User Manual
- Power cord
- Nord Piano Library v5 DVD-ROM
- Nord Sample Library 2.0 DVD-ROM
|Power Supply||iec c14 power connector|
|Number of Keys||88 keys|
|Pedals||nord triple pedal included|
Frequently Bought Together
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*