Following on from the incredible innovation of the Egg 150 monitoring system, the Egg 100 offers the same clarity and focus on your mix for smaller studios used to standard nearfields.
Award-winning Studio Monitors from MunroSonic with studio-friendly surface mounting
The unique, eye catching construction helps avoid the pitfalls of normal monitors, reducing diffraction and reflections to ensure every detail of your material can be heard clearly. Near-field monitors should, by definition, remain unaffected by room size and acoustic conditions but this is rarely the case. Typically, small, rectangular cabinets and a horizontal focus plane create diffraction and reflections that interfere with both frequency and phase, both of which adversely affect stereo imaging and mix accuracy.
The Egg100 has a variable tilt base that allows perfect adjustment of the upward angle of the listening axis, so avoiding interfering reflections from the mixing console or desk surface. The system is powered by a free-standing control amp unit, delivering a perfectly matched bi-amplified sound to the monitors. The Egg Preamp system also features a Class-A headphone output, worth several hundred pounds in its own right! As a result, for late-night mixing or secondary reference, you've got a superb all-in-one system with the Egg 100.
Designed and produced in the UK to the highest possible standard, the Eggs have been causing quite a bit of stir with audio professionals and press alike. Be prepared to hear your mixes with fresh ears.
- Unique monocoque shell construction (rigid and resonant neutral)
- Near zero diffraction interference (smooth frequency response)
- No internal standing waves (greatly reduced smearing)
- Perfect bass port integration (superb transient response)
- Free standing control unit and integrated amplification with 3m matched speaker cables
- Volume Level control and LED headroom indicator
- Class-A headphone amplifier
- Custom-designed speaker holder for adjustable vertical alignment (allows for perfect sweet spot in both vertical and horizontal planes)
- Precision trim pots for bass (LF) and High Frequency (HF) calibration
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*