The Martin OMCPA5 is a highly portable, lightweight acoustic guitar that is perfect for travel yet still offers the big-body sound of their traditional acoustic body shapes.
The Grand Performance body shape is constructed by a High Pressure Laminate, with a jet black finish, which makes it extremely light and resistant to the wear and tear of regular body woods like mahogany or sitka spruce. The OMCPA5 is virtually unaffected by changes in humidity and temperature too, making it perfect for storage in any room or travelling on tour with.
The Fishman F1 Analog electronics systems means you'll be ready to plug in and perform at the highest sound quality, yet the OMCPA5 still offers a surprisingly resonant tone and impressive projection as a standalone instrument to jam with. Martin's legacy of crafting high-quality acoustic guitars is still evident and at an affordable price in the OMCPA5.
- Model: OMCPA5 Black
- Construction: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: Grand Performance 14 Fret Cutaway
- Top: Jett Black HPL Textured Finish
- Rosette: Two Ring
- Top Bracing Pattern: X-Series ''X''
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16''
- Back Material: Jett Black HPL Textured Finish
- Side Material: Jett Black HPL Textured Finish
- Neck Material: Black Stratabond
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist Profile
- Nut Material: Black Corian
- Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
- Headplate: Jett Black HPL Textured Finish
- Fingerboard Material: Black Richlite
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Number Of Frets Clear: 14
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/8''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Offset Dots - White ABS
- Bridge Material: Black Richlite
- Bridge Style: Performing Artist Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-3/16''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/Black Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed w/Small Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin Studio Performance Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge (MSP7100)
- Bridge & End Pins: Black w/ White Dots
- Interior Label: Foil Label
- Electronics: Fishman F1 Analog
|Neck Wood||black stratabond|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left Handed||right handed|
|Body Size||full size|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*