The OMC28-E is a beautiful example of traditional Martin craftsmanship, combining exquisite inlay and rosette patterns with modern Fishman Electronics. Thanks to a smaller OM-style body and venetian style cutaway, the OMC-28E is a fingerpicker's dream.
Comfortable and elegant, with a gorgeous Acoustic sound
The OMC28-E inherits a similar spec list as the original D-28E, its bigger dreadnought cousin. However, the OM Orchestral body really helps smaller players and anyone after a more comfortable fit, albeit with a slightly wider neck for fingerstyle playing. Indian rosewood back and sides, solid sitka spruce top and a lush ebony fingerboard give this fantastic stage presence and great acoustic tone, right out the box.
The fitted Fishman Aura VT Enhance pickup system faithfully reproduces this gorgeous acoustic tone into your live show or for studio DI. An integrated notch filter instantly eliminates feedback, a superb feature for live performers that monitor their own sound. Unlike modelling, Aura is derived from real pro recordings, and is designed to preserve the tone of your acoustic guitar.
- Model: OMC-28E
- Construction: Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret Cutaway
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Old Style 28 Multi-Stripe
- Bracing Pattern: X Brace
- Brace Shape: Scalloped
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Brace Size: 1/4"
- Back Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Back Purfling/Strip: Style 18
- Side Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Binding: Faux Tortoise
- Top Inlay Material: Multi-Stripe
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Neck Taper: High Performance Taper
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock Shape: Solid with Square Taper
- Headplate Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Headplate Logo Style: Script Old Style Overlay
- Heelcap: Faux Tortoise
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Neck Joins Body At: 14th Fret
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 3/4''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2 1/8''
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: Abalone
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: Style 28
- Side Dots: White
- Back and Side Finish: Gloss
- Finish Top: Gloss
- Top Color: Clear
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Neck Color: Dark Mahogany
- Bridge Material: Ebony
- Bridge Style: Modern Belly - Drop in Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 5/32"
- Saddle: Compensated White Tusq
- Saddle Radius: 16"
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Open Gear
- Recommended Strings: SP LIFESPAN 92/8 PHOSPHOR BRONZE LIGHT (MSP7100)
- Knob: Butterbean
- Bridge Pin Material: Black Plastic
- Pickguard: Faux Tortoise
- Case: Molded Hardshell
- Electronics: Fishman Aura VT Enhance
- Left Handed Availability: Yes
|Neck Wood||select hardwood|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left Handed||right handed|
|Body Size||full size|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*