Limited Edition DR Centennial by Martin Guitars
The DR Centennial is a limited edition dreadnought acoustic guitar from Martin featuring a Mahogany construction, solid Sitka Spruce top, Rosewood fingerboard and finished in a silky smooth satin. The Adirondack spruce top with Vintage Tone System (VTS) is bordered by an “antique white” binding. This elegant, yet simple guitar is an excellent and affordable value for all discerning guitarists.
- Construction - Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size - D-14 Fret
- Top Material - Adirondack Spruce with VTS
- Rosette - Multi-Stripe
- Bracing Pattern - Forward Shifted X Brace
- Brace Shape - Scalloped
- Brace Material - Sitka Spruce
- Brace Size - 5/16"
- Back Material - East Indian Rosewood
- Side Material - East Indian Rosewood
- Binding - Antique White
- Top Inlay Material - Black Stripe
- Neck Material - Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape - Modified Low Oval
- Neck Taper - High Performance Taper
- Plek - Yes
- Nut Material - Bone
- Headstock Shape - Solid with Square Taper
- Headplate Material - East Indian Rosewood
- Headplate Logo Style - Script Old Style Overlay
- Fingerboard Material - East Indian Rosewood
- Scale Length - 25.4"
- Neck Joins Body At - 14th Fret
- Number of Frets Total - 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut - 1 3/4''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret - 2 1/8''
- Fingerboard Inlay Material - Mother of Pearl
- Fingerboard Inlay Style - 1955 Style 18
- Side Dots - Yellow
- Back and Side Finish - Satin
- Finish Top - Satin
- Top Color - Clear
- Neck Finish - Satin
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*