Brand New to 2016 is the Martin GPC-18E electro-acoustic guitar. This new addition sports a jumbo 'Grand Performance' style body to deliver massive sounds.
When it comes to premium guitar building Martin have always stood out as the industry leaders. It's reassuring to know that your new instrument is put together by some of the very best and talented luthiers in the business.
Brand New to 2016 is the Martin GPC-18E electro-acoustic guitar.
The GPC-18E Grand Performance, acoustic-electric cutaway model has been finely crafted with a solid Sitka spruce top, genuine mahogany back and sides and solid black ebony fingerboard and bridge. A sleek modified low oval neck with a Performing Artist taper give you greater ease of play up and down the fingerboard. Tortoise color binding and matching pickguard embellish this model. The all-new Fishman Aura VT Enhance electronics make this guitar the complete package for players of all levels. With Aura imaging specifically made for each guitar model, you can plug in and enhance the sound you fell in love with in the first place.
- Model - GPC-18E
- Construction - Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size - Grand Performance 14 Fret Cutaway
- Top Material - Sitka Spruce
- Rosette - Style 18 Multi-Stripe
- Bracing Pattern - Forward Shifted X Brace
- Brace Shape - Scalloped
- Brace Material - Sitka Spruce
- Brace Size - 5/16"
- Back Material - Genuine Mahogany
- Back Purfling/Strip - Style 18
- Side Material - Genuine Mahogany
- Binding - Faux Tortoise
- Top Inlay Material - Multi-Stripe
- Neck Material - Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape - Modified Low Oval
- Neck Taper - High Performance Taper
- Nut Material - Bone
- Headstock Shape - Solid with Standard Taper
- Headplate Material - East Indian Rosewood
- Headplate Logo Style - Script Old Style Overlay
- Heelcap - Faux Tortoise
- Fingerboard Material - Ebony
- Scale Length - 25.4"
- Neck Joins Body At - 14th Fret
- Number of Frets Total - 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut - 1 3/4''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret - 2 1/8''
- Fingerboard Inlay Material - Abalone
- Fingerboard Inlay Style - Old Style 18
- Side Dots - White
- Back and Side Finish - Gloss
- Back and Sides Color - Dark Mahogany
- Finish Top - Gloss
- Top Color - Aging Toner
- Finish Neck - Satin
- Neck Color - Dark Mahogany
- Bridge Material - Ebony
- Bridge Style - Modern Belly - Drop in Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing - 2 5/32"
- Saddle - Compensated White Tusq
- Saddle Radius - 16"
- Tuning Machines - Nickel Open Gear
- Recommended Strings - SP LIFESPAN 92/8 PHOSPHOR BRONZE LIGHT (MSP7100)
- Knob - Butterbean
- Bridge Pin Material - Black Plastic
- Pickguard - Faux Tortoise
- Case - Ply Hardshell
- Electronics - Fishman Aura VT Enhance
- Left Handed Availability - Yes
|Case Included||hard case|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*